TWTPTFLOB, ROMANTIC

MORNINGS WITH HIM.

What's it like waking up with him in the morning? — romantic , gn!reader / fluff . / no tws .

JEREMY, by all means, isn't a morning person. He hates the thought of having to getting out of his soft and comfortable bed, leaving your sleeping self alone just so he could wash and dress himself.

But if it's the weekend, the two of you don't have any plans, and you're still asleep by the time JEREMY is awake, he gleefully stays in bed longer just to see you wake up.

JEREMY, though, always wakes up later than you, so you usually have to pry his hands away from you just so you could go to the bathroom or dress yourself.

DION doesn't really sleep that often, neither does he come home often due to his missions. But on the rare days where he did come home and slept, he always wakes up before you, leaving a rose and a note if he had to go to his father's office, unable to start the morning with you. But once the agrece manor burns down? You and DION are always with each other in the mornings, with one of you making breakfast while the other preps the table.

DION, uncharacteristically, would stay in bed longer than intended if he woke up earlier and saw you hugging him while sleeping.

CASSIS likes to start his mornings with you, so he'd always wait in bed until you woke up. He sometimes brought you breakfast if you felt too tired or unwell to get out of the bed.

He enjoys watching your morning routine, be it you brushing your hair, stretching, eating breakfast or even you doing your makeup, CASSIS will watch with hearts in his eyes.

CASSIS especially enjoys eating breakfast with you, conversing about your plans, any dates you might want to go on with him, or even about the minor things, such as any interesting plays you heard of, music, or even flowers!