Chapter Two

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

It was mine and the lads first day as teachers at this school.  One Direction had ended a couple of years ago, since all the fans kind of grew out of the directioner phase.  All of us decided to become teachers, and we've all stayed close friends.  We all roomed together all through college, and it's finally the first day of the job.  I'm teaching an AP Government class, and I couldn't be more excited.  I know I wanted to be an english teacher, but after trying that for a while, I found out that it's not my thing, that government and that stuff is.  The bell is getting ready to ring in a few minutes, and then my first ever class is going to start.  I'm excited, but I'm so nervous.  What if I don't do it right, what if I'm not hard enough on them, or if I'm too hard on them.  Maybe teaching isn't for me.  No Zayn, shut up, this is for you.  After One Direction ended, you wanted to become a teacher, and now it's happening.  I was sitting at my desk, looking at all the kids in the class. They all looked like good kids and they were all quiet, probably because it's 7:30 on a Monday morning, I probably won't make them do to much.  I wonder if the lads are actually teaching today or what, I probably should've asked them that earlier.  I looked up to see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walk in with a huge grin on his face like he had just done something he wasn't suppossed to do and got away with it.  I wonder what he did, oh well, I'll just let it slide since it's the first day.  

Suddenly the silence was gone, and was replaced with uncontrollable laughter.  I looked towards the door to see two girls walk in, laughing about what one of their friends did.  "Did you see the cop's face?'  the girl with blonde hair asked the girl with dark brown hair.  "Yeah, oh my gosh that was amazing, what a wonderful way to start the day off!"  The girl with the brown hair told the other girl.  Oh great, these girls are going to be wonderful to have in class, haha not.  They walked in and one of the girls sat down at a desk at the front of the room, while the other one sat down on top of the desk across from it.  What the hell, this isn't her house, what does she think she is doing.  I decided to walk up to her and tell her to get off.  

"Excuse me, but you desks are for sitting in, not sitting on." I told her sternly.

She suddenly looked sort of scared and jumped down.

"Oh sorry, Mr.?"

"Malik, Mr. Malik.  So what are your girls names?"

"Well I'm Carson Malone." the girl with blonde hair said, "and I'm Lauryn Turner." the girl with brown hair said.

"So where's Mr. Crank?'  Carson asked

"Oh, well I'm his replacement."

Then suddenly the girls smiled and high fived each other, and I gave them a questioning look.

"Sorry, we're just glad that he's gone!" Lauryn said.

"Oh and why is that?" I asked.

"Well he's completely bipolar, one minute he'll be your friend talking and making jokes with you, and the next minute he's throwing books across the room, it can get pretty sketchy at times." Carson replied.

"Oh, well I can assure I'm nothing like that, but we should probably start class now, so Carson can you please take a seat?" 

She smiled at me and nodded. I then walked to the front of the room, while Carson moved to her seat at the back of the room. Oh joy, her seat is right by my desk.  I'm sure she's not a bad kid, she's just made a bad first impression.  She'll just have to prove to me that she's not like that since first impressions are everything to me.  Well here goes nothing I thought as I looked at the class and said, "Hi!  I'm Mr. Malik, your new AP Gov. teacher!"