Chapter 9

CARSON'S P.O.V

The rest of my dad was pretty normal. Mr. Payne gave us a pop quiz in English, which I'm pretty sure I epically failed at, and Lauryn and Ricki got sent to the office during gym with Mr. Horan for fighting with each other. After the final bell rang, I got my stuff out of my locker, and changed into my tennis outfit for the match today! Once I got to the courts we all started our warm up and we all talked about how we should be able to beat this team! After we had lineup and we went to our courts, we started to warm up with our opponents. What I had not expected at all was to look over and see all of our new teachers! Mr. Malik smiled and waved when he saw me looking their way, and they actually stayed the entire much! You might be wondering why I'm so happy about that, it's because Alex is the only person who's actually stayed for an entire match, my parents always leave about half way because they get bored with watching me, that they would rather be playing, so that's what they do, they go play with each other. After I walked off the court all the guys congratulated me on my win, and we all walked over to where one of my team mates,Paige, was playing since her match was really close. Luckily she won, which helped the team win over all! After the match was over, I had to drive a couple of my team mates home that didn't have a car, then I headed home myself! When i got home, the house was empty. There was a note saying that my aunt went into labor and they had to go to Arizona to watch her kids, honestly I didn't even know that my aunt was pregnant! They were gonna be gone for the rest of the week, so I was going to have to fend for myself till the week is over. After I fixed some pasta, I went to go finish what homework i had, then I took a shower. By the time everything was done and I was ready for bed, it was around 2 in the morning, which was pretty early for me to be going to bed. As I was falling asleep, all I could think of was how I was falling for my teacher and just how wrong that was.

...............................................................

Hey everybody, sorry for not updating for a while, I've just had a really hectic summer with tennis practice and my sister is going to college this year so we've been pretty busy. I know this is a really crappy chapter but its around 3 in the morning and I can't sleep and I needed something to do, so ill try to update again real soon! Thanks for reading!!