(1)

BEIRUT, LEBANON,
2100 HRS:

A telephone rang inside a bakery shop which was picked up by the owner, who was referred as the informant. It was around eleven at night and it was time to shut the door.

Upon picking up the phone he heard the caller.

The informant asked (speaking Arabic), " Is it authentic? "

And then hung up the call. He locked his shop and left by walking.

A small bluetooth speaker was kept on a table inside an apartment. The speaker was playing a melodious song of 2000s era.

An SIG-Sauer P226 gun was kept on the table besides the speaker along with three passports, two bundles of Lebanese pound, and a black and white photograph of a target, ASLAN AYAZ who was in his mid forties.

A sound of door knock came from outside. A young man, ANIKET VOHRA who was in his late twenties  walked out of the bedroom to the hall where the music was playing. He was the secret operative for the Indian Intelligence and he was codenamed as ' SALESMAN '.

He opened the door where the informant was at the scene.

He asked, " Are you sure no one did follow you? "

The informant nodded his head. He allowed him to let in and shut the door. The informant looked at the cash on table.

Salesman came to him and said, " You'll get both of them but you have to first tell me about him. "

He examined the informant, his pockets, jackets and pants too.

" I haven't brought the mobile phone. " The informant said.

" Good. "

The informant said, " He is staying in a resort with his third wife and will leave for TURKEY in an hour. "

" Are you sure? "

" I have my contacts in embassy. They always have a verified information. "

" I appreciate that. "

Salesman picked up a bundle and gave it to him.

He said, " You'll get the other part before I leave Beirut. "

2135 HRS:

ASLAN AYAZ was with his wife, EMEL in a resort which was near to a lake. His suite was on the first floor. EMEL was in her mid twenties as she was second wife of ASLAN. ASLAN wore a brown blazer and she wore a red jumpsuit.

While she was combing her hair in front of dressing table, she received a text message on her phone. She picked up the phone and looked at the message.

She came to the lobby at downstairs where there was a reception by the wall. The waiting lounge was in the front of the reception where there was no one around. She walked ahead and came to a  round table which had three chairs around. She looked at the text message again which had displayed, ' YELLOW TOWEL '.

She looked at one of the chairs which had a yellow towel. She removed the towel where a small case was kept under it. He picked up the case, opened it and found a small vaccine needle.

2210 HRS:

Salesman had talk with the informant over phone. The informant was in the lounge while Salesman walked downstairs of his apartment with his tuxedo.

The informant said, " She had picked up the thing. "

" When did they leave? "

" Fifteen minutes ago. They are going in a white Bentley. "

A cab stopping near Salesman and he sat at the backseat.

" Airport. "

The driver geared up the car to the way ahead.

ASLAN and EMEL were at the backseat of a white Bentley car. ASLAN looked at her and they smiled slightly. He kissed her chick and sighed.

He spoke Arabic, " We'll start our new life once we reach TURKEY. "

She smiled and looked outside the mirror. She had the vaccine in other hand.

From the cab, Salesman looked at the Bentley.

He spoke the driver in Arabic, " Stay behind this white car. "

The driver nodded his head.

" You have made a lot friends here I think. " ASLAN said.

EMEL looked at him who had a gun in his hand. He chuckled at looked at her. She was about to vaccinate him but he shot her on the hand which made her to drop the needle.

She tried to tackle him but he shot him again on her stomach and she fell out of the car on the road.

Salesman said, " Speed up the car. "

The driver speeded up the car and came parallel to the Bentley. He looked at ASLAN who looked back at him and recognised him as an operative.

Before he could do anything, Salesman got his gun out and shot him thrice while also breaking window of the door. The Bentley was stopped and so the cab which was stopped a distance ahead.

Salesman walked out of the cab and came near to the Bentley. He opened the door where ASLAN was laid on seat with blood and half dead. Salesman pointed his gun on the head and pulled the trigger.

The Bentley driver was shocked to see him. Salesman looked at the driver.

He told him, " Leave Beirut as soon as possible and tell the cops about a carjacking attempt. You didn't see the face because his face covered. Do you understand? "

The driver said, " Okay. "

" Good. "

In the hospital, EMEL was admitted while the informant signed a document at the counter.

The receptionist asked, " How do you know her? "

" I just found her on the road while I was on the way to my home. "

2300 HRS:

When EMEL gained conscious, she opened her eyes and looked at the Salesman who was standing by her.

She sighed and spelled a name, " RONAK. "

She tried to held his hand as if she knows him. He looked at her and held her hand slightly. He left the hospital in a cab and it began to rain.

" This was not my first assignment nor the last one. I was not even able to hold a gun a year ago. I didn't know my potential until a good man saw something inside me as if he knew my destiny was not just to stuck in a job as a corporate employee. People often misinterpret their first job as their final destination but they don't contemplate about their ultimate fate which is none other than death. We all want to earn money without thinking about the one whom we are working for doesn't even know their name. I was one of them too and it happened a year ago. "