A wild night🍃

Scarlett's POV:
I roll over and notice I'm not alone. My hands touch Nathan's breast and I can feel the muscles. I breathe in his smell of. Flowers? He smells like flowers. Not like a man's perfume I personally kinda hate them they are all just so strong. In fact, I just don't like strong perfume, but like when someone with a good perfume has left the room and can still smell their perfume.

Nathan's hand moves and lays on me and pushes me a little into him. I look up at him to see if he's awake. He is dead asleep. He looks cute like a little kid. I push myself up to his face, so we lay face to face. I close my eyes and feel his breath on me. I then feel his breath turning into a blow. I open my eyes and Nathan is awake and is blowing e in the face. "I thought you were asleep!"

"You woke me." He whispers in his deep morning voice. I smile guilty and put my arms around for a 'lay down hug.' "What are we going to do today we have a whole day?" I ask excited to see las Vegas. "Well, I thought about going to madam Tussaud, and seeing some celebrities!"

"Omg I always wanted to go in some but my mom is in them so yeah," I say. I sit up I hope no one will notice me today when we are there it will ruin the whole day. But think I'm going to meet Sandra bullock but still not meet her but it will be a figure of her. "I'll go take a shower.' I say and walk out to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and smile. I feel happy I feel really happy, happier than I ever felt before.

I turn on the shower and let the cold water run down my back until it gets warm. I hear the door open and Nathan joins me in the shower.

When I'm getting myself ready Nathan gets room service to get breakfast for us. As soon as I have put the minimum of makeup I use and the pretty but really relaxing clothes on. Nathan is sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I jump onto his leg and he puts his arms around me. "The food will be here I'm a minute." He says and kisses me on the tip of my nose.

Someone knocks on the door and Nathan pushes me off his leg (in a sweet way ovi.) and opens the door to get out breakfast. He is still wearing a rope and I'm sure he has nothing under it. "What did you get?" I ask and stand up to see" it was pancakes and waffles with juice and coffee. "You got me coffee?" I ask the nods and I smile and take the coffee. Coffee is my life.

After we ate Nathan was getting ready. I'm sitting on the couch, and I hear Nathan's phone bling. It's on the nightstand. I wanna see but at the same time, I feel like it's his Privat thing.

But he doesn't have anything to hide from me.

I walk over to his phone and take it up, it's a message from Olivia it says: "hey! Ready for tonight it's going to be wild. And is your 'girlfriend' coming too?"

'Girlfriend' what did she mean about that? I hear the door getting unlocked from the bathroom and I lay the phone back down on the nightstand and fast Kay down in the bed with my phone. "You done!" I say and stand up. He looks absolutely beautiful again today his hair is perfectly sat and his face looks shiny and clean. Why does he always need to look better than me?

"You seem exciting." He says and takes me in for a hug. 'Yes of course I am!" I say on his shoulder and look up at him and laugh. "What are we doing tonight." I can't stop myself from asking. He looks nervous for a second, "that's a surprise!" He says and kisses me. Okay like I can use that for anything?

We leave the hotel and take a taxi to madam Tussaud. We spend almost all day there and get taken some amazing photos, only one person notice who I was. After we went to a restaurant to eat dinner.

"When will I see my surprise?" I ask and take a sip of my drink. "After we ate." He says and looks at our plates "It looks like we have eaten up." I giggle. "Can I see my surprise now?" He squeezed his eyes "okay I'll call the taxi."

We leave the table after he called the taxi and go over where the taxi would be. When the taxi arrives Nathan help me and says to the chauffeur where we need to drive us. I didn't hear what he said cause they were outside the car. Nathan sits beside me. He looks at me and takes my hand. "You like seeing Sandra bullock at the madam Tussaud?" He asks I look at him "of course I did she is my favorite actress!" I try my best to not jump all around the car just thinking about her.

The taxi stopped in front of a big house there clearly looked like there was a party in. I look at Nathan "you took me to a party?" This is probably what this Olivia person was talking about. "I wanted you to meet some of my childhood friends. He said and walk out. I'm not dressed for the party. I open the door and walk out.

"Come this way," Nathan says and takes my hand. He follows me down some stairs not into the house but under. "NATHAN!" a girl screamed she is standing with a beer and smoke in her hand. "Just at the time!" She says and goes in for a hug. She goes out of the hug and looks at me, "so this is the girl?" She ask and look at me with an impressed look. He smiles "Scarlett this is my cousin Olivia, it's her party." He says. I smile.

"Hey," she says and takes her hand out. 'Wanna get inside?" She asks. "Why not," I say and walk with Olivia Nathan inside.

The room is Smokey and smells crazy much like weed. A bunch of teenagers are sitting on a couch smoking and talking. We walk longer until we get to some music and more couch and chairs filled with teenagers smoking. "Hey everyone, you may know my cousin Nathan this is his girlfriend Scarlett." She says and walks away over to some of her other friends. "What is this?" I whisper to Nathan. "Don't worry this will be fun." He says and walks over to a guy leaving me with the decision of finding somewhere and starting a conversation or walking with him like a baby duck following its mother.

I take the duck situation. And follow Nathan. He walks up and looks at Nathan "what kind?"

"Just the best you got and something, not a heavy for her she knew." He says and points at me. "What are you getting us," I ask in his ear. "Something to make this party fun." He says and gives the man some money. He gives him some weed "Nathan are you crazy!" I say to him. "My mom is going to kill me!"

"She did this herself." He says and gives me a weed. I look at it and then back up at Nathan "a hole one alone?" I ask. "We can share min Eid you want too?" He asks and finds somewhere to sit. "Fine," I say and sit on his leg. "What are you making me so?"

"Do it now or never." He says. "Who says I will not do this when I'm older?" I ask and look back at him as he lights the smoke. "You will know better when you are older. And you don7have many of your teenage years left." He says and takes the first smoke and hands it over to me. I look at it and then smoke it too. "Urhhh- that's strong," I say and take one more smoke. "Oh go easy." He says and takes it out of my hand and smokes some himself. "can I have some more?" I ask he gives me it.

After some time I'm completely high. Everything around me is feeling amazing. I'm not sitting on Nathan's lap anymore but in a hole on another couch. Olivia is talking about all kinds of stuff and I don't listen. Nathan brought me my own weed, so now I'm sitting here. Olivia leans back and looks at me. "I actually thought he was only dating you because of fame." She says and looks around "but I'm feeling he may like you." She says and leaves before I can answer. Right now I actually don't care other than this amazing dizzy feeling I'm feeling.

Somehow pills end up in my hands and a ton of alcohol. And the last thing I remember is me jumping on the floor to the beat of the music. Screaming the lyrics out loud.

R/N: this is how it is to be a teenager in my country...