A roller coaster 🎢🍃

Scarlett POV:
I wake up with a hard pounding in my head and on the door. A man is screaming outside the door. I can hear the shower being on in the bathroom. It must be Nathan cuz he's not here right now. I don't remember anything from yesterday night. I look around the room with my hand on my forehead. "Is there someone in there?!" A man is screaming outside the door. "Of fuck!" I whisper to myself. "In a minute!" I yell back and jump out of the bed. "What the fuck happened last night?" I ask myself and try to find a rope. The room is a mess. I find a rope under the bed and take it on fast. I run to the door.

"Hey," I say as I open the door. "I'm so sorry I was sleeping!" I said and trying to ignore the pounding in my head. "That's fine, but you guys need to get out now we need the room to be free!" The man says with a serious voice. I look around for a clock. There is a small one in the room. 2 pm. "Fuck!" I whisper to myself, we were supposed to be out of the hotel by now! "I'm sorry did you say something?" The man asks. "No. Bye!" I say and close the door.

I need to get out of the hotel room now. I take all my stuff and put it in the pack. I walk into the bathroom. Nathan is still showing. "Good morning!" I say to him "we need to leave the hotel now or we are going to get kicked out!" I say while packing my toilet stuff. "Okay." He says and the shower turns off. He walk out and I forget everything I was doing. He just looks so perfect.

"Did you have fun last night, it definitely looked like you did!" He says. "I don't remember much..." one memory pops up in my head. The one I'm sitting high on the couch with Olivia, Nathan's cousin. She told me she thought Nathan only dated me for fame. Where did she get that from? Did he say that to him? Did she just think that? I start getting this sick feeling and I feel like I need to throw up. I run to the toilet and throw up.

"Omg scar!" Nathan says and holds my hair up while I'm throwing up. After I throw up I wash my mouth and turn to see Nathan. "You don't tell my mom about any of this!" I say and point at him. "She will not know about any of this!" I walk out of the bathroom with my stuff. "Get ready now we need to leave."

I wanna get home.

After Nathan is ready we check out of the hotel and get a taxi to drive me and Nathan home to me. I don't talk to him the whole way home. I need to think. "Hey, Nathan?" He looks at me shocked that I talked to him. "Could I get Olivia's snap? I thought she was really sweet I really want to get to know her more." I say. He smiles "of course, he says and asks for my phone. He gives me her snap.

When we home Pete is standing ready for us at the entrance. I told my mom that we were on our way home. "Hey, Pete!" I say and smile at him. He looks at me with a shocked face. I know I look like trash right now and probably also a person who has been up all night partying, which I was. He follows us up to the hotel room and locks us up. He doesn't walk in with us.

My mom is sitting at a table with a cup of coffee. "Hi, darling!" She says and stands up for a hug. I walk over to her and go in for a hug. I can hear her sniff my smell when we hug. I remember this was what I was wearing yesterday at the party. "You have been having fun?" She asks and goes out of the hug. "Yeah!" I say and smile.

The shower turn of out in the bathroom. I looked confused around I didn't even notice it was on. I look at my mom. "Who is in the bathroom?" I ask my mom looks nervous.

"Hey, homey there is one towel!" A man yells and shows up from the door. He is fully naked and I see everything. I can't stop myself from screaming and hiding in my mom. "Oh!" I hear the man say loudly. "I'm so sorry he says and I hear him go back to the bathroom. I look up at my mom "don't you need to give him some towels?"

"He will find them!" She says.

"Who is he!" I scream.

"Scarlett he is my boyfriend named Michael." She says. I look at her totally in shock. "Who?"

"My boy- I cut her off. "No mom!" I say and look at her. "He's different!" She says and looks me in the eyes. "Okay," I say and leave the room not believing her. I follow Nathan into my part of the hotel room.

R/N: this is way shorter hope it was okay.