Back to school

Scarlett's POV:
It's been a month since the date with Nathan. I have started school again, mom said it was best that. She wouldn't put me in homeschooling. She said I would never learn any social skills if I was homeschooled.

I'm also late on my period. Teen pregnancy is not something I want to be honest. I have seen a girl in school who was pregnant. She looked okay, but I don't think I'm mentally or physically ready for a baby. And the baby daddy is a dick.

I only have one shoe on, and then I gave up and laid down on my bed. Of course with the one shoe out of the bed. I really don't wanna go back to school. I have been there for three weeks. I don't have anyone to talk to and no one wanna talk to me. But I'm actually fine with it. It means I just can go in and out without socializing with people or pretending I'm happy.

I loud knock on the door, gets me out of my thoughts. "Sweetheart I'm driving in 10 minutes!" Mom yells. I fast Stan up. And put the last shoe on. I fast eat some breakfast, just some cereal. Mom watches me eat, she has car keys in her hand and some big sunglasses on, ready to be taken down as soon as she gets outside.

Levi walks into the kitchen where we are standing. "Could I get a ride too?" He asks Mom and pours some cereal up to himself. "Sure where are you going?"
"To the city, it's close to the school isn't it?"
"Yeah," I say and put my cereal in the dishwasher. I grab my pack and we walk out to the cat. I dip the first seat, and Levi doesn't even bother to fight for it. To be honest I'm too tired too to fight for a seat.

The drive isn't long, sometimes it can but not today. "Are you excited for the new makeup to launch?"
"Yeah, are we taking to New York?"
"Yes." Mom answer, she is focusing on the road. I'm going to visit Dad, I don't know if Mom wanna take with me there. She probably going to be with Micheal, his kids are coming too.

The car pulls up at the school. People are starting to notice that I'm getting driven to school by Lady Gaga. So some people are waiting for me, which I just find wired. Both I and Levi go out to say goodbye to my mom. She kisses me before I leave. Levi thanks her. And we all hear the people shout for my mom to come out of the car.

"These people are too much sometimes!" I say to Levi as we walk over to the school. He makes a wired sound and nods.
"Aren't you going to town, it's that way." I point over to the gate "and just down the road, but you probably know that already."
"Thank you, but I'm not going to town."
"Why?"
"I'm actually going to see if I can get in."
"I'm what?"
"If I can start on the school."
"Levi are you crazy! Why, this is a shitty school!!?"
"I don't know, I just wanna go to school, maybe I hate it as you do, but then we can hate it together right?" He pushes me a little, and we have gotten really close over the weeks he has been here. It's like he has been in my life forever. He is like my best friend and my only friend.
"Well, then I wish you luck," I say goodbye to him as he walks to the office I continue to walk to my classroom.

"HEY!" I girl's voice is shouting at me. I turn around. It's Amanda. She likes the bully, the popular, rich, and everyone hates her but no one says it cuz they are all scared of her. Or her dad.
"Who was that handsome guy you were walking with, whore?" I can't be with a guy without being called a whore, but she changes boyfriend every week, and she ain't a whore. It doesn't really seem fair to me, but that's how it is... life sucks and sometimes all you can do is just live in it.
"It's my brother, half-brother, Amanda."
"Oh, he's handsome, what's his phone number?"
"Give me your phone." She gives me her phone, god how some people are stupid. I write a pizza place number in, the one mom and I always buy takeaway from.
"Here." I give back her phone and walk faster so I lose her. I hate her and I know my mom has told me since I was little you can't hate people but you can hate food. Which is wired why she would say that, but I hate her and that's just how it is.

I find my classroom. I'm the first one here. There are still 7 minutes till class starts so it makes sense why people aren't here yet. I take up my phone and scroll down on Instagram. I like a few posts, but it is mostly just my friends or people I know. They aren't really my friends. I scroll by Nathan's profile. He has posted a picture of himself and his friends. They are at a party, it is some from the school. I go to the comments.

The sick party last night!
Nathan and his boys❤️❤️❤️
🔥🔥🔥🔥
Looks fun 🤑🤑

And so many more. I get a feeling, it's wired. And I know I don't want it but it's still there. I feel jealous. I wanna have friends like Nathan. How can he just keep living life, I lost all my friends because of him. He totally ruined my life and the. He just leave me with nothing. Except for a baby.

I put the phone down before I get too mad and do something stupid. The other student is starting to come. I know they all notice me when they walk in. Everyone in this school notices me when I go anywhere. They will always have an eye for me, I wish I was one of those people there just were never seen, always overlooked. But I'm not, and I have never been one and I will never be one.

The teacher comes in and makes the class quiet. The class feels like hours, which is also but those two hours felt like 5. I'm excited about the last class, it's art. People a so lose in art, like there are no rules and no one care about who your parents only for who you are.

During the lunch break, I sit alone. I'm eating a sandwich. It's dry, it's a school sandwich, I'm halfway through and I can't squeeze more down so I'm just poking into it while I look around the cafeteria.

My ex-best friend, Maya is sitting at a table with some of the popular girls. She is laughing, and even though I can't really hear her laugh, I can still remember how I sound. She gave in talking to me since we got in a fight. I have tried to text her, but she hasn't even opened them. I screwed up with her. We have been friends for so long and now she is was gone. I miss her very much, and life and school would have been so much better if she was here.

I look over to another table. The one Nathan is sitting at. He is listening to some of his friends talk. He is nodding like they are talking about something serious but they are probably just talking about some video game or sport.

"Hey?" I hear a quiet voice say. I look away from Nathan and over at a girl standing in front of me. She short. Maybe the height of me. She is skinny and her clothes look a little too big for her. She has blond long hair. Her eyes are pretty ocean blue eyes. And in the few words, she said you could hear her accent. "Hi?" I say.
"Could I sit here?" She points and a chair in front of me.
"Sure, I'm done anyway so I'll just leave," I say, she probably rather sit alone than with me. I do t really have anywhere to go, but the library is always quiet and no one is there. I can be alone there.
"No no, stay!" She shows with her hands that she wants me to keep sitting down.
I smile at her. I'm actually relieved I didn't want to go to the library. During the break people always hide behind the bookshelf and kiss.
"Oh thank you."
"Why don't you sit with anyone, you look like one of the popular girls." She says and starts to eat her sandwich.
"Thanks, I guess, we'll I have never been one of them," I look at the directions they sit in. "But I have been friends with one of them," I say and even I can hear the sadness in my voice.
"What happened!"
"Well, we got into a fight about something stupid."
"Oh, my name is Lana by the way." She smiles at me.
"Mine is Scarlett."
"I'm new, I started yesterday, and I saw you in math class. You were sitting alone and I thought you also were new or something."
"I'm not new, I'm rather old here. Everyone knows me and probably hates me."
"Why!" I realize she probably doesn't know who my mom is. And I want it that way.
"Nothing really l."
"It doesn't sound like nothing, but I don't wanna force out some information you probably don't wanna share if it made everyone hate you." She smiles and takes a sip of her water.

I and Lana follow to art together. After we found out we had it together.
__________________________________
1723

Okay so I haven't updated for a very long time and I'm so sorry. But I hope you like this chapter, I'm really in the mood to write right now so maybe there be more but I'm not sure. But I will try to get an end to this so you don't need to wait a month to fire each chapter bc I'm lazy!!! I'm so sorry again!!!