Liquid Lunch {Supernatural}

I think for a moment an idea comes to mind I look over at Violet, I really hope this works with us being from different worlds "Alright I've got a plan," She looked at me and nodded meaning that it worked and she heard me, good"so on the count of three, you sonic the lights make them bright enough to blind the vamps and I'm gonna blast them and then we make a run for the barn while they're distracted"

She nodded again "Nice plan... might just work"

I grin at her pulling my blaster out of my pocket and flipping it to the right setting "One." Violet pulls her sonic out "Two." She flicks her wrist, her sonic extending and I aim my blaster at the vamps "Three!" Violet aims her sonic at the lights sonicking them and making them super bright, The vamps cover their eyes, and I blast the guys one right after the other and the vamps stumble back and then hit the floor knocked out cold for the moment, the light all burst from the spike in electricity shorted them out and Violet and I take that opportunity to make a run for the barn.

We make it out the door and to the barn before the vamps came running out of the house behind us, we run into the barn and right towards the Tardis. As we stop in front of the Tardis Violet pulls her key out and inserts it into the lock. The door opens and we both rush into the dark console room, pushing the door closed behind us to keep the vamps out.

I look over at her "what now? She's still dead... how do we get out of here?"

Violet sighed "I don't know, but at least we're safe from the vampires in here"

I sink down onto the metal floor pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my chin on top of my knees as I let out a sigh trying to think of something that could help us... I bite my lip pretty much just talking out loud opening up a little bit to her "Of all the things that my mum taught me, what to do with a dead Tardis wasn't one of them... I know it's not possible but If I could talk to her, she'd know what to do... she always knew what to do" I blow out a breath and wipe the tears that I didn't even realize had fallen down my face.

Talking about my mum is always a sore spot for me... but it's true if she were alive and I could talk to her right now she'd know what to do.

Violet sat down to the right of me leaving against the door, "My mother was always hard on me, she never felt like I achieved enough. I went to the academy on Gallifrey, was taught all the things, and came out a full Time-Lord. But still, it was never enough, even my Father thought the same," She started opening up a bit as well, "Until a good friend from the academy told me to stop seeking their approval and on my own adventures, to see the stars to see the universe. And I listened." She met my eyes "So, I stole a Tardis and ran away seeking adventure everywhere I went. My life wasn't perfect on Gallifrey but I had friends that supported me and then the people I've met on my adventures will always be with me." I could see the tears that welled up in her eyes but she pushed them down.

I gave her a bit of a smile, that reminds me so much of my dad "That advice sounds exactly like something my dad would say" I can't help but chuckle slightly "my dad stole a Tardis once and ran away with it"

"But they will always be with us in our hearts." Violet continued from our previous conversation offering me a smile as she laid a hand on my left shoulder, giving it a light squeeze in support. "But now is no time to dwell on the past. We need to figure out how to solve our problem right now," I nodded at her as she offered me a small smile.

Nothing will go back to normal if we can't figure this out. "But we don't know how to fix this," I told her, then Violet cocked her head towards the console.