16. Let it be known

Taylor looked beautiful. Radiant. She looked happy.

Margaery smiled up at her sister as Mace walked his daughter down the aisle. Everyone looked to Taylor, an angel in white, golden inlay with golden roses swirled around the train of the dress. A gold leafed pin in her hair, she truly felt like a lion now. Tywin's eyes were locked on her the moment the doors opened and she was revealed to him.

'Let it be known that Taylor of house Tyrell and Tywin of the house Lannister are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

'I am his'

'I am hers and-'

'He is mine'

'She is mine '

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed, eyes locked on each other.

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Taylor turned and Tywin cloaked her, it was heavy on her shoulders and pooled at her feet but she felt as light as air when he looked at her.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together

'With this kiss I pledge my love my loyalty my friendship and my council for the rest of our lives,' Tywin said bringing his lips to Taylor the crowd clapped as they were announced man and wife. Olenna glared up at the scene her hands moved in a dangerously slow clap but Taylor smiled up at him.

Olenna considered, thoroughly and in great detail about killing Tywin but Margaery needed to be queen and a trial would put a stop to that. so she bit her tongue and the let union happen.

++

Olenna swirled her drink staring at Taylor and Tywin sitting happily, Tywin couldn't keep his hands off of her. He wanted this to be over so he could put his lips on her, everywhere.

'So Taylor will be your mother Loras once you marry cersei and your grandmother Margaery once you marry joffrey. Taylor's children will be your siblings Loras and your aunt's and uncles Margaery.'

'Gross.' Loras whispered

'Hush now, she likes him.' Margaery reminded them. 'and she looks so very happy.'

'Good thing he is an old lion, he will be dead before she knows it and can find herself a suitable husband.' Olenna told them.

'Grandmother!' Margaery shouted appalled.

'What?'

"You are an old bat you know that?' Margaery told her. 'older than Tywin. Are you saying you are to leave us so soon?" she mocked.

"No my dear, I shall live forever. It is lannister's that drop like flies in the southern heat.'

Tywin kept a hand on Taylor's leg running along her thigh as she smiled sweetly as a band played she swayed in her seat. Before grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

'Dance with me.' She demanded and he spun her into him.

'My wife, already so demanding.' Tywin teased.

'Get used to it.' Taylor told him. 'I'm going to be bossing you around the rest of your life.' Taylor told him as his hand slide down past her waist, pulling her hips closer.

'Rest of my life sounds amazing.' Tywin admitted kissing her. Olenna groaned at the sight, but Taylor smiled up at him happily leaning into him.

+