39. Coming up Roses

'Sit child.' Polly instructed and Taylor sat down nervously in front of her. 'You are pregnant?'

'99% sure.' Taylor confirmed, Margaery sat down next to her. 'I heard you can find the sex of the baby.'

"I can.' Polly brewed a cup of tea and taylor smiled happily over at Margaery. "Alright...' she poured it into a little tea cup and passed it over. She kept her hand outstretched for payment. Taylor pulled out a few coins before looking into the tea.

'what do I do?" taylor questioned.

'drink it.' Polly told her. 'I will read the leaves.'

'any certain way to drink-' taylor began.

'just drink.' Polly assured and taylor drank it down she looked into the tea leaves but they didn't look like anything to her. 'give it here.' Polly said and taylor passed it over and Margaery grabbed her hand. They waited impatiently as polly read the leaves. She turned the cup bringing it closer and farther away from her face before a smile curved.

'and?" Taylor questioned.

'A boy.' Polly told her and taylor smiled to Margaery.

'Tywin is going to be thrilled-' Taylor started but Polly came around the table putting her hand on Taylors stomach.

'Two boys.' Polly told her.

'what?'

"Twins.' Polly confirmed removing her hand. 'two boys.'

+

'Oh, get on with it you son of a whore." Tyrion snapped his eyes open when Jaime asked

'is that was a way to talk about our mother?' Jaime questioned with a chuckle. Jaime let Tyrion out of the cell, Tyrion followed obediently.

'What are you doing?' Tyrion was shocked to hear that his brother was saving him. "Who's helping you?'

'You have more friends than you think.' Jaime added

'Who?'

'Varys.' jaime answered.

+

'Tywin!" Taylor exclaimed lunging onto him.

'The witch have something good to say?" tywin questioned seeing the biggest smile on taylor's face.

'you are going to be twice as happy.' Taylor mused.

'twice as... a boy?" he said and she nodded.

'Twins.' She confirmed.

'twins?'

'Both boys. That's what she said.' Taylor told him.

'Taylor!' Tywin exclaimed picking her up. 'that's wonderful!' he kissed her again. 'we need to celebrate!' tywin told her.

'Lemon tarts!' Taylor told him.

'Coming right up.' He told her happily he ran out as taylor ran her hands over her stomach happily. Twins, things were coming up roses.

'Tyrion?' Taylor questioned as the door swung open. But Tyrion wasn't expecting her, he was expecting his father and the arrow was flying through the air before he realized what he had done.

'Taylor I have the- Taylor?' Tywin stared at her as her mouth gaped open an arrow in her stomach she gasped for breath looking to him. He dropped the tray running to her. Her mouth opening and closing wordlessly her knees gave out but he caught her.

'Taylor...' tywin watched her die in his arms before looking to Tyrion with vengeance in his eyes.

'I loved shae.' Tyrion said pushing back the guilt.

'And i love Taylor.' Tywin told him through gritted teeth

'You turned her against me.' Tyrion told him

'So you killed Taylor? She was innocent!' Tywin shouted. 'she was pregnant with twins and you killed her for your own personal revenge?" Tywin spat his breath heavy in his chest.

'No one is innocent.' Tyrion corrected shooting Tywin twice he slumped to the floor bleeding out next to the woman he loved.