twelve

"What do you mean fun? This is going to be absolutely terrifying!" Lexie whined.

"Well, that's the fun part, Lexie," said Sam. 

"And Brooklyn can now get herself a boyfriend without Amanda's help!" Kat clapped. I laughed along with Amanda before I saw Robert in the corner of my eye. Of course, the perfect timing. 

"I didn't know you fancied me."  He laughed. It kind of freaked me out knowing a ghost that was over two hundred years old was trying to flirt with me.

"Oh don't get too flattered Mr. Brock," I said back to him. He laughed again while slowly disappearing. 

"Damn, Colby's ancestors really know how to flirt," laughed Amanda. 

"I think he was more excited to get a girlfriend than he should've been." I joked.

"Did you really just flirt with my -too many greats- grandpa?" Colby asked.

"No?" I answered questionably. They all laughed, including Colby which made me smile. 

"Anyways, aside from Brooklyn's love life, where should we start?" Sam asked.

"Upstairs?" We all agreed, and also agreed on leaving the basement for last. 

We all made our way up the steep red steps I despised. I guess someone realized that because I was still staring at the bottom step. 

"Coming?" Asked Colby, I slowly nodded my head and climbed up the staircase with caution. I still did not want to hit my head. He laughed and shook his head at my slowness. Next thing I knew I was alone on the staircase. I quickly ran up the stairs while almost hitting my head. 

I'm not going to lie I'm shocked by Colby talking to me. I mean it's not that he doesn't talk it's just it was different, usually, he's short and annoyed but not this time. 

"Hey, I talked to Colby. I don't want him to ruin your first experience," Sam whispered to me. I didn't care if Colby was being rude I honestly just wanted to know why. I think I'll ask after this scary ass night. 

"Okay, so obviously demons or women some shit like that don't want us here which makes it even better!" Sam clapped his hands as he talked to the camera. 

"And that makes you happy, Samuel?" I questioned.

"Yes, actually it does. Anyway, I think we'll try some more Estes sessions later, or right now." Sam shrugged as he turned to us. 

"I am not the one doing it so don't ask me," I told them.

"Okay fine, let's just get set up for now," said Sam. He handed Lexie a thermal camera, it supposedly picks up ghost aberrations. They left the Oviolous on the bed, which will listen and call out words that the human ear can't hear. Colby took a temperature monitor 

I wanted to explore the upstairs. Earlier we only went into two different rooms. I heard Amanda talking about some light while going into the birthing room. I sat down and played with the sand. 

I heard a sad little sniffle. However, that sniffle turned into a crying baby. The baby was screaming and crying so loudly, I looked around the cramped room and found nothing. Until I felt a drop on my head. One drop led after another I looked up to the roof and saw absolutely nothing but it felt like my head was getting rained on. I quickly made my way out of that room trying not to make a scene knowing they are filming. 

"But it stopped and came back toward me," Amanda finished her sentence before looking at me.

"Is my hair wet?" I asked.

"No, why?" She giggled a bit at my question.

"Craziest thing just happened to me," I shook my head while thinking about it. 

"What can get crazier than flirting with Colby's ancestors?" Sam joked. 

"Having a dead baby cry on you" I said with all seriousness in my voice to see how much they believed me. 

"Well, that's definitely not the answer I was thinking," said Sam. I sighed and sat down next to Stas on the bed. 

"I don't understand why all these weird things are happening to Brooklyn," said Stas.

"I do! This is karma for eating my chipotle last week, bitch." I laughed and Lexie's comment and flipped her off. 

"Wait, holy shit!" Yelled Stas.

"What, what?" Questioned Sam.

"Look at this shit!" Stas showed us the thermal camera. There was an image of a little boy. He kind of looked like Colby.

"This is the little boy I saw earlier," Stas told us.

"Oh shit, that's scary," said Colby.

"I know!" Stas whined as she grabbed onto his waist and pulled him into a hug. 

"I'm guessing that wasn't a little boy either?" Amanda shook her head and sighed. 

"This son of a bitch is scary."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, dude ik short chapter yah whatever but like school is hard and i have family stuff to do today then I'm busy Monday and Tuesday so i thought just get it over with. Sorry but i promise it will get better<3. 

Also I feel like there is a lot of dialogue so idk if i should change that or just show it in a different way if that makes sense. idek I'm confusing myself but i hope you have a wonderful day please don't hate meee.