The Unbelievable Thing (11)

After dinner, Abhishek left and Siddharth went to Avneet's room. Avneet finished her household chores and then went to her room, noticing it was already 12:30 AM. She saw Siddharth sleeping on the bed and smiled. She sat beside him and noticed he was shivering. Avneet turned off the AC and pulled the blanket over him.

She then put her hand on his forehead and realized he had a fever.

Avu's POV: "Oh no! He has a fever! His temperature is quite high!"

Avneet removed her hand and was about to bring the thermometer, but Siddharth grabbed her hand.

Sid: "Please keep your hand on my forehead... Don't go! Your hand is so cold!"

Avu: "Baby, I'm not going! Please allow me to bring the thermometer!"

Sid: "Don't go, please..."

Avu's POV: "He is feverish! He isn't listening to what I'm saying! Oh my poor boy!"

Avneet slowly freed her hand from his grip and quickly brought the thermometer. She checked his temperature.

Avu's POV: "Oh God, his fever is high... 41.1°C."

Avneet leaned over him and caressed his forehead.

Avu: "Baby? Can you hear me?"

Sid: "Mmmmmm... Please don't go..."

Avu: "I think I should give him a cold water patti..."

Avneet kept applying the cold compress to his head. She continued doing this tirelessly.

At 2:00 AM, Siddharth slowly opened his eyes and looked at Avneet, who was still giving him the patti. She looked tired but didn't stop.

Avu: "Baby? Thank God you opened your eyes! But take rest now! Do you want anything?"

Sid: "Mmmm..." (sitting up on the bed)

Avu: "Hey! Lay down! Why did you get up?"

Siddharth's expression suddenly changed. He smirked and grabbed Avneet tightly, pulling her close. He forcefully made her fall on him.

Avu: "Siddharth? What are you doing?? Siddharth??"

Siddharth seemed unresponsive to her words. He slipped his hand under her top, ran his hand across her tummy and back, and then suddenly unfastened her bra.

Avu: "Siddharth! Don't do this! I'm telling you! Siddharth!!!!!!"

Siddharth wasn't listening. He was behaving like a different person. He pulled her top up, leaving her upper body bare.

Avu: "Don't do this! SIDDHARTH!!"

She pushed him aside and ran out of the room, crying. She locked herself in another room and cried severely. After some time, she calmed down and tied her bra lace.

Avu's POV: "How can he do this to me? Did I make a mistake choosing my soulmate? He can't be like this! NO! He is younger than me! So I should teach him how to respect women! As a CID Officer, I should do this! But the touch of his warm body is still sending chills through me! And my top is in that room! And Siddharth... But no, I will go and get my top!"

Avneet wiped her tears and re-entered her room. She saw Siddharth leaning against the headboard of the bed, shivering, with his eyes closed, as if nothing had happened. But Avneet was angry. The woman in her demanded she teach him a lesson. She picked up her top and put it on quickly, then slapped him hard.

Siddharth opened his eyes with a jerk.

Avu: "How dare you do this? Look Siddharth, you are my boyfriend and I love you, and you also have rights on me! But that doesn't mean you can play with my body anytime without my permission! I belong to you, but that doesn't mean my body belongs to you! If you do this kind of thing again, I will take necessary action! And how could you even do this? Do you know your age? You just entered adulthood! This is also not good for you to do these things! Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Siddharth was shocked.

Sid: "But what did I do?"

Avu: "What you did????? You!!!!"

Sid: "I didn't do anything..."

Avu: "Siddharth! Stop your drama! I warn you!"

Sid: "I'm feeling nauseous..."

Suddenly, Siddharth collapsed and fainted. His head was about to hit the bedside table, but Avneet quickly caught him.

Avu: "Baby??? Baby??? What happened???"

Avneet rubbed his hands. Her heart melted despite whatever Siddharth had done. She still loved him deeply. She now felt scared.

Avu: "Oh my baby! Did I scold him too much? I shouldn't have done this! I should have made him understand sweetly! Sorry, my baby!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do. She sprinkled water on his face. Sid slowly opened his eyes and grabbed Avneet's dress tightly.

Avu: "Are you okay, baby?"

Sid: "My head is hurting too much..."

Avu: "Okay, lie down. I will massage your head... And keep your leg on the pillow..."

She made him lie on the bed and propped his leg up on two pillows at a 30° angle to help with his fainting.

Hey sweet people, hope you liked this chapter! Let's see what will happen next.

Does Siddharth really love Avneet or is it something different?

Why did Siddharth do this?

Did Siddharth really forget whatever he did?

How will CID solve the case?