CHAPTER 1

This is not an update on Karlnap, this is a new fic about about DNF In a hero, vigilant, villain au. I am also not enby i am the bestie of them, Toaster, enby will be writing some of the chapters, anyways I hope you have a good time reading this.

- TW: Graphic Depiction Of Violence, Near death experience, Swearing (Possibly Major Character Death and Minor Character Death)

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George lives a double life, right now he Is getting chased by the number 1 hero Dream. Dream Is kinda a bitch.

 George wasn't even doing anything! he was just trying to get some McDonalds, but I guess the people there don't like vigilantes. Vigilantes do better jobs then heroes, we actually help In the lower parts of L'manburg! 

"Why cant a man just get his big mac In peace!" Its kinda stupid that the hero got called just cuz he was In McDonalds, a bitch move.

"Vigilantes aren't legal around here, I'm going to need to arrest you!" Like I didn't already know that.. But If anything, heroes should be Illegal they don't do shit, they only patrol In the more rich parts of L'manburg letting everyone else suffer and die.

 "Wouldn't you be mad If you were trying to get a big mac and a villain decided to show up and fight you?" I already know what Dreams going to say. It's stupid for me to ask that.

"I would just fight him! Its my job to arrest the villains. It's why I'm a hero!" Called It, knew he was going to say that.

"Why don't you try to get villains instead of me? aren't they more of a problem!" That wont stop him, he just doesn't know what to do so he try's to keep talking, not the best way to keep his breath so he can run but he doesn't know what else he's going to do.

"I'm already chasing you, and I don't see any villains right now!" Dream sounds closer then before he should try to slow him down.

George stops at the edge of the building and turns around quickly right after.

Dream starts stopping a while Infront of him.

"why have you stopped, 404" It sounds weird to hear the name 404, he has been a vigilante for a month and he Is still not use to his vigilante name.

"I'm just trying to catch my breath, Dream" match the same way Dream had said his name.

"Its not very a smart move" Dream says, you can hear his smile Is his voice

George was going to say something but Dream activated his power before he can do anything, all George can see now are Dreams all around him.

George pulls out his daggers right as Dream does that. George would use his power but Its to over powered and he gets extremally tired after to.

"so your going to play your stupid mind games" George Is saying while he looks around trying his best not to be attacked from behind

All Dream doe Is laugh like the stupid bitch he Is.

"Not going to say anything? going to just hide behind these Illusions" George keeps looking around hem before hearing walking around, Idiot, Dream cant hide his sounds so George charges at the sound.

George hits his target, he doesn't want to hurt the hero that much, like If I kill him that would make me a literally bitch and everyone would hate me and I would have so many targets on his back.

"SHIT" He hope that hurts, George couldn't get his big mac cuz If him, he deserved that!

"That's what you get because I couldn't get my Big Mac" George Really wanted that Big Mac Everyone at that Mc Donald's are just missive dicks for calling the heroes.

George doesn't want to keep fighting so while Dream Is in pain and cant run right he bolts to the lower part or L'manburg, he really needs a nap, he's crashing on his mattress when he gets back to his apartment.

That's the end of this chapter! hope everyone enjoyed, I'm sorry It's short but Its also my first time writing a fanfic but It was really fun!

Total words: 591.                                                 
                                                                                                                                 -Toaster signing off .