CHAPTER 5

HI guyssss sooo it's me toaster again! I'm trying to be motivated to write, and it would have helped if I was on a call with someone (Allium), anyways hope you like this chapter its probably going to be random and just what I thought of while writing(what I do every chapter). Also, I'm not good at "romance" and like dates stuff but I will try to write it but it might be weird and il probably get Enby to write it.
OKAY let's get on to this

oh also sorry if i keep changing perspectives from like 3rd person or something to 1rst 

- TW: Graphic Depiction Of Violence, Near death experience, Swearing (Possibly Major Character Death and Minor Character Death)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George felt like he knew this person somewhere but he's just clay, a guy that he bumped into and is now having dinner at Muffins diner.

Clay say something probably cuz he saw I was thinking too much "so how has your day been going?" Clay sounded very shy. What can I say? I met him In the morning, it was already weird we are having dinner together.

"hello?" Oh shit, right Clay asked me a question

"my day has been good, its been pretty normal. Yesterday I saw a kid get fired while I was shopping" He just didn't to stay there in silence thinking, Oh wait he needs to still look at Pogtopia, see if it's a good place to be and earn some more money. Okay, let's not drift off into our thoughts. We need to talk to Clay. Why not ask him the same question he asked you?

"is your day been going... uh good? " I hope Clay didn't hear him stop talking before the 'good' cuz he almost forgot to say that, even if it wouldn't change the sentence.

Clay just laughed a little, could see I was a little stuck in my thoughts and cuz that it makes me forget to actually talk. "I've been good" Clay's laugh is weird, it's like a tea kettle.

neither of them knew what today after, so they just waited to get the food ate and said there good byes.

---

George just wanted to get home and look at Pogtopia and then sleep. He doesn't want to be late to work again, he'll get scolded by Fundy and he is not a nice person when you keep coming in late.

So George just hopes nothing bad happens-

shit...

"empty your pockets now" a person in full black tells him knife to his neck, ill just say, i was not expecting this

"I don't have anything. " It's true. All he has is some granola bar wrappers in his pockets and a free coffee coupon he found on the ground.

George decides to give him the coupon.

"we are playing stupid joke are we?" I can feel his smile behind the mask he has

"it's all I have, I swear!" George tried to use his powers, but it got used against him and made him feel really drowsy. This bitch must have a stupid overpowered power.

the man takes the coupon and drops it to the ground and then slices his arm

"fuck that hurt!" George says before the man lets go of him and pushes George to the ground

George rolls over to his back before he gets kicked in the side. "Just give me your wallet!"

George empties his pockets to prove he has no money, and a 20 falls out his pocket. He might have forgotten he had that in his pocket, but I guess he can give it to the man.

"I only have this," George say grabbing the 20 and throwing it at the man.

"so you did have something, got anything more?" this man must really want to beat him or something.

"No, that's all that was in my pockets!" George say trying to back away from the man walking to him.

" you sure you have nothing else?" George backs into a wall and the man crouches down

"I've already said that was all I had on me!" the man decided to stab the knife threw his arm and then leave.

---

He didn't have any money so he couldn't go to the hospital. So he just had to take the knife out and bandage it before he loses too much blood.

He did that surprisingly well. He took some painkillers Because the stab really hurt.

After that he decided to look at Pogtopia, it was one of those websites you have to be invited to. George was lucky, and he had gotten invited a while ago just never had the time to check it out.

The Pogtopia had stuff like maps to where the entrances are and all the places underground. There was a casino called Las Nevadas run by a guy called Quackity. There was also a trading hub on the website and underground, so that will be a good way to get money.

There was more, but he was too lazy and decided to just make an account called 404 and go to sleep.

thats the end, hope you like it.
(826 Words)                  -toaster signing off