Six

Hey guys I'm back anyways here chapter six the floor is creaking because my brother is working out but anyways

Swearing and mentions of suicide (mentions of not committing)

Let's do this!

(PS toaster has added to the storie while i didnt have modivation)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George pov (hopefully this doesn't end up like the Karlnap story where I only write in one person's pov)

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and something on my side.

I looked to see it was a cat. That's weird. A cat couldn't have gotten in to my apartment and I live alone so how is this cat here? The cats collar said patches on it.

"Hi patches." I said hoping for any sign of recognition from the cat.

I looked at the time.

"Shit cock fuck arse balls." I said louder than intended. I was really late. Fundy would kill me.

I scratched behind patches ear then left the apartment.

***

When I got to work, Clay was there getting some flowers I assumed to be for his girlfriend. But when he saw me, his whole face lit up with joy. He ran over to me flowers still in hand.

"Hey George I got you some flowers for your house." He told me handing over the flowers.

"I appreciate you getting me flowers from my place of work but I have no where to put them."

(toaster started writing)

"I Can help you? want me to get you a pot for them!"

"sure." I say giving Clay a smile, Then Clay looked at my bandaged arm.

"Are you okay?" Clay sounded sad and looked very worried.

"oh yeah, I just fell on my arm when I was walking back home" I lied to him.

"you sure your okay? have you went to see a doctor?"

"no, I don't have enough money." that wasn't fully a lie, he just doesn't want to spend money he has on the doctors for them to just give him some drugs or something, his arm can heal by itself perfectly.

"I could pay for you?"

"no thanks, I've got this, if anything happens to it ill go visit the doctors." That was a lie, I wouldn't  going to the doctors even if it gets worse, unless its like I'm about to lose my arm.

After that Clay said Bye and left. I got back to work, watering and planting plants, Foolish make sure everyone has payed and sometimes checks on the plants making sure they are okay.

(Okay enby here now gonna change my name to boo_shroom so if you see boosh that's me)

I worked for a few more hours the got a text from Clay asking if I wanted to go over to his house just as I got off work.

I said yea then went home to change out of my uniform and then sprinted to his house.
I had to scroll up a couple messages to remember his Address

"Hey George!" Clay said when I got there.

"Hi Clay." I muttered out of breath.

"Come on in. I would show you my cat but she has gone missing."

"Oh. That's sad. What's her name?"

"Patches."

"That's ironic because I found a  at in my apartment and her tag said patches."

"Really?" He said. "She must have snuck out when I brought her to see Nick."

"Nick?"

"He's my best friend. He lives across the hall from you."

"Oh cool. Want me to go grab her?"

"Oh uh sure."

***

Dream pov

George was knocking on my door hopefully with my cat in his arms.

"Patches!" I said grabbing her from George after opening the door.

I put her on the ground and then I walked to the living room.

"Your house is so big." George said "what do you do for work?"

Shit. I couldn't tell him I was a hero.

"I own a company."

"Cool."

"Soo do you like... wanna sleepover?"

"Sure."

Okay soo top or bottom?"

"W-what?" George said as he turned bright red.

"Top bunk or bottom bunk?"

"Oh I thought you meant..."

"No why would you think that?"

"I don't know. I'll do bottom bunk."

"Okay."

We got changed into pajamas then went into the living room to watch movies for a bit.
George had to borrow some of my clothes since he didn't have any.

Halfway through the movie, George had fallen asleep.

Damn why was he so cute Ugh.

I paused the movie then carried him to the bedroom put him on the bottom bunk carefully  then without thinking, I kissed him on the cheek.

Then I crawled into the top bunk and went to sleep.

***

Dream pov. Still

I woke up to find George was already in the kitchen. 

'Morning Clay." He said.

"Hey George."

"Clay? Why did you kiss me lastnight?"

Wait he wasn't asleep? Shit shit shit shit.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I honestly don't know I just did."

Why did I lie to him so much? That was twice now. I knew exactly why I kissed him. Because he's really really pretty.

"Okay. Well j have to go home so I can get changed for work. See you later Clay."

Word count: 774

Okay thats where I'm gonna end the chapter. Might write eight gotta talk to toaster  but yea

-Allium<3