CHAPTER 7

hello people! It's toaster and I'm writing another chapter! Y'all are lucky since when I usually post a chapter I'm on a call while the other is working on the other chapter so you usually get 2 chapters at a time. (when I read the chapters that Allium writes and see romance dnf I really want to change it so it's like just friends, it's sad)
ANYWAYSSSS let's get onto thisss

- TW: Graphic Depiction Of Violence, Near death experience, Swearing (Possibly Major Character Death and Minor Character Death)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After George gets home, he puts some toast in his shitty toaster and gets his work clothes on. 

he runs to his room almost hitting every corner and gets his clothes and trys to get them on but falls in the process hitting his arm on the corner of a dresser that the previous owners left.

"SHIT!" George yells and sits upright holding his, now bleeding arm.

He probably yelled to loud because now he hears knocking at his door.

George gets up and walks to his front door.

"Hi?" George says kinda out of it.

"I heard you yell when I was walking down the hall, I wanted to make sure your okay."

After this man said that George looked up at the man instead of looking at his arm preparing to say something and sees foolish.

"oh, hey foolish" George greats him with a smile.

"Hi George." foolish says back still looking worried but still happy to see him.

"I Don't think you should go to work like this" Foolish says

"why not? I'm perfectly fine!"

After George finishes his sentence Foolish looked behind him a little, pulled George out his own flat ,pulls the fire alarm .closes the lights in Georges flat, and before foolish closed the door George saw his toaster set fire to his kitchen.
((author comment)hehehe just committed arson)

"well shit" George said out loud not meaning to

***

"so why were you here, I know you don't live here?" George says watching his flat burning through the windows.

"there was a cat stuck in a tree, the persons address was on the collar i still called them to make sure but they lived here."

"did you see the cats name?" George is still just staring at the flat when he hears the fire truck sirens

"um yeah, it was Clementine"

"that's the same name the boy from the corner store named his cat" George said thinkin out loud.

an ambulance pulls up a minute or so after the fire truck and a girl walks over to George.

when the girl was talking to George and taking care of his arm Foolish left because he still had to go to work.

Foolish said he would tell Fundy that he couldn't make it to work on time because, well... his situation.

"your arm should be fine, just keep it still for a bit so it doesn't open the wound again and try to keep your arm clean so it doesn't get affected." The girl explained to George.

"yeah, okay" George says half heartedly since he didn't really care to say anything more.

"also how did you get that cut? it doesn't seem like something you'd get from just falling"