CHAPTER 9

This chapter is a little short but I think that's fine, also I'm sorry about the long wait!
If your wondering why we haven't been active it's cuz I got logged out this account and Ali.
----------------------------------

{1 week later. June, Monday, 4:40am}

George was just getting ready for work, doing the normal not brushing his hair,(he has no hair brush) only eating a breakfast bar, he did brush his teeth though!

He puts his shoes on, almost falling, having to catch the door, ending with his hand slipping and smacking his eye on the door handle.

“Ow ow ow Fuck shit fuck.” George says repeatedly, his breakfast bar falling on the ground.

He gets up leaving the bar on the ground for him to forever forget about.

George walks over to his fridge freezer hoping he had an ice pack but was only seen by a packet of frozen peas.

{Fundys plant shop. Monday 5:04am}

“Hey furry boy.” George says jokingly to his boss.

Fundy just sighed knowing he won't win anything by saying he is  totally ‘NOT’ a furry.

“Hey gogy boy.” , said Fundy looking up at George and then said.”why do you always come in on time hurt?”

“It's not my fault I'm so hot everything wants to touch me!” George says, flipping his hair back.

“Alright, well are you fine with running the register today? I think Foolish said he was gonna be late”

“Yeah! And I needed to talk to you a bit.” George replies to his boss

“Oh well I don't think today is gonna be really busy so we probably won't get too many interruptions, what do you need to talk about?” Fundy says sitting in this awkward position, must be a furry thing.

“Oh okay, uhh sooo.” George didn't think he was gonna have time to talk to him right now “ummmm, you know that i like plants and all, but I kind of might, uhhh…”

“What? You might what?” Fundy says looking at George serious

“Fundy, I need a raise.” George says plainly

George was gonna quit but he can't do that! I mean if he can get a raise he’l be fin-

“I don't think I can do that.”

“Oh, but  Fundy..” George does not know what to say to this, he might have to quit. “Fundy you're not paying us nearly enough money for stuff, I'm surprised Foolish even got a house like his!”

“Well I don't know what I can do, I already don't get enough money from this place, it was hard just paying Foolish when he was working, all the money is either going to get more plants or just to pay the bills for this place.”

“Fundy, I might have to work somewhere else, I can't get underpaid and try to just stay alive getting food and paying my bills!”George says, trying to get the man to understand.

Fundy doesnt answer for a while. ”There is a place you can probably get a job at, I know the owner.”

“That could work! What is the place?” George looks and sounds surprised that his boss is helping him! What can you expect, I mean, he was just kind getting me to work here just because my power was related to plants.

“It's a cafe run by my good friend Niki.” Fundy says sounding proud to be her friend. “Like I've known her for a while okay? There is a good chance she will hire you.”

{Fundys plant shop. Monday 5:30 am}

George stayed to help Fundy organize everything before leaving to try and get hired at the café.

But after all that Fundy gave George the address and told him the place was called ‘niki’s bakery’ even though it was a café and not really a bakery but she probably has a lot of baked goods.

It didn't take too long to get to the place but it still probably took a decent amount of time, george just wasnt paying attention the whole way there to focused on his surroundings, or maybe it was just him spacing out on a walk again.
----------------------------------
Please say if there is anything I can do to improve this write, words wrote wrong, missing words, etc.

Totaly words: 655 words
Written by: Toaster