CHAPTER 3

- TW: Graphic Depiction Of Violence, Near death experience, Swearing (Possibly Major Character Death and Minor Character Death)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That whole thing was so weird and tiring, He might just take the day off, I mean he probably would have the day off because a fucking villain and hero were just fighting on top of Fundys plant shop and George got dragged in and almost got his throat slit! He deserves this day off.

He's just glad he got away from there. Might as well go shopping when he has the time.

---

It's been a while since he has actually gotten to go on shopping trips. He usually just buys cheap stuff from a gestation so much that he and the employee there know each other by first name basis.

Walking down the aisles is kinda peaceful, but of course it can never stay like that

"I NEVER WANTED THIS STUPID JOB ANYWAYS!" a brown-haired boy yells while walking out of the manager's office. He seemed like a nice kid. Why'd he get fired?

He would ask but it be too weird so he just stayed quiet. If he sees the kid after he's shopping, he'll ask about it.

---

After he was shopping, he didn't see the kid, wasn't surprising. At least he got a good amount of groceries to last him a month, most of its junk or canned food, but that's what he can offer with the minimum wage he gets.

He should start to try to street perform or something cuz he hardly gets enough money to get food, most of it goes to the rent.

How is £9.18 ($13.95 Canadian dolor's) legal for minimum wage?!
He Works 7 and a half hours, just go get £427.05! ($648.76 Canadian dolor's)

....... Street performing is not his thing he might just start doing work down in Pogtopia, seems like a better way to make money, don't know why he didn't do it sooner, he hears people make thousands of pounds, he won't make nearly that much but it's worth it to try.

He will look into it later. He needs to get back to his crappy apartment and put the groceries away.

---

It took a lot longer than he expected the longer way was going to be, he thought it would be nice to go on a longer walk but he ended up lost, which is weird cuz he knew all the short cuts any everything cuz it was the first thing he looked at when he wanted to be a vigilante.

Anyways, he was tired and his feet hurt, so he just put the milk in the fridge and left the bag on the counter to do in the morning. George didn't even take his shoes off off he just wanted to get off his feet and sleep.

--- (sorry for all the time skips)

When he wakes up, he realized he slept through 2 of his alarms so he only had half and hour to get ready and get to work, He didn't have time to eat so skip that and brushing his hear with his non existent hair brush, so all he did was get a black shirt on and some baggy pants and leaves.

He walks as fast as he can without running (this probably makes him look weirder, he should have just ran) dodging people and cars while crossing roads and when he finally gets to the building, he works at he sees a note on the door.

"Shop is closed for today, need to fix some damage from a fight a couple day ago,"
well he wasn't late then. Fundy needs to tell George this earlier next time.

George opens his phone while he is walking back to his apartment and sees an email that was sent last night. Maybe Fundy did tell him the shop was closed, he needs to read his emails more.

That is it for this chapter, I'm sorry that it was late( I don't have a schedule) but it was cuz getting use to school, trying (keywork trying) to get a sleep schedule and I didn't have motivation to write for a while. anyways hope you liked the chapter Enby is writing the other chapter while I was finishing this so chapter 4 will probably be out an hour or so after this, unless they decide to work on it later.
Words: 694                     -Toaster signing off.