The Gryffindors part 2

"Holy shit"

"Language, Mr wood" Minnie scolded the Quidditch fanatic, who raised his hands in surrender, knowing the professor's temper rather well after all these years. As everyone looked around the room, they never truly noticed how cramped their common room was, now that the room was larger in length and height, they felt as if they could finally breathe.

"It's beautiful" Minnie gasped as she looked up at the glass dome, which allowed the sunlight to shine down into the room and give it a natural glow. Despite how confident the twins were, their chests instinctively puff out whenever they were given a compliment or praise from an adult, that was one thing that never went away from their time at the Dursleys, their need to prove themselves.

"I need everyone to stand up, and make sure that all the belongings that you may have on the table, are in your arms or bag" some of the students scurried away to certain parts of the room, grabbing hold of their belongings as the rest watched with a confused expression.

"Thank you," Delila said with a smile before Hadrian slowly scanned his palm over the room. Much to everyone's surprise, the common room became empty, and all furniture had disappeared, along with the rugs and portraits.

"Merlin, it feels quite odd being here without any furniture," Minnie said as she glanced around the room with wide eyes, the students doing the same.

"First things first, we can either make the area around the fireplace bigger or add another one on the other side of the room. What do you think?" Hadrian asked the Gryffindors, who were either whispering to one another or looking around the room, the twins could see the gears turning in their heads.

"I think we should add another, it will warm the room up during the winter and allow more space for comfort" A dark-skinned girl spoke, her voice smooth but confident. Hadrian scanned over her figure, seeing the curves and long legs that sat under her skirt.

"What's your name, Gorgeous?" He asked with a smirk, causing the girl's cheeks to redden.

"Uh, Angelina Johnson" She responded somewhat nervously, not being used to handsome boys talking to her in such a way.

"Beautiful name" He purred and a proud smile formed on his face when he saw her shiver. Delila chuckled softly at the exchange before looking around at the others, noticing a lot of jealous glares at Angelina, especially from the youngest Weasley child, who had been obsessed with her brother for the majority of her life.

"Mr Potter, enough with your flirting. Honestly, you're worse than your father and uncles" She sighed tiredly, rubbing the space between her eyes. She received an offended 'hey' from James, who was only able to be seen by the twins.

"My apologies Minnie, you know you're the most important woman in my life," He said with a wink, making his twin laugh at the shocked expression on the professor's face. Delila wasn't offended by his comment, knowing that despite whoever enters his life, she will always be his twin and his other half.

"Hadrian" Minnie scolded with her arms crossed over her chest. Hadrian instantly raised his hands in surrender, though the smirk never left his face which made her sigh once again.

"So, two fireplaces then?" Delila decided to interrupt, giving their godmother a break from her brother's flirtatiousness. Hadrian composed himself and nodded his head in confirmation before walking towards the current fireplace that sat without a fire. Everyone, including Delila, watched as Hadrian placed his hands on the fireplace, closed his eyes, and mumbled a spell under his breath. Before their eyes, an exact copy of the large fireplace appeared on the other side of the room, though they were both much larger than the original. Golden lion figures were carved in the stone, along with the traits that are associated with Gryffindor.