Chapter 1: A Whirlwind of Firsts

The sun's gentle rays filtered through the curtains, painting Amber Valentino's room in soft shades of gold. Birds sang outside, heralding the arrival of a new day. But for Amber, today was more than just a new day—it was the first day of her last year at Sweet Heaven Boarding School, and she couldn't have been more excited. Her heart danced as she swung her legs out of bed, ready to embrace the adventures this year would bring.

Amber's room was a pastel haven, the walls adorned with delicate artwork and shelves filled with books of every genre. She stretched and yawned, feeling the anticipation coursing through her veins. As she got ready, she picked out her outfit: a white shirt, a blue tie with subtle patterns, a matching blue sweater, and the super-short skirt that was part of the school uniform. Amber's platinum blonde hair cascaded in waves around her, framing her light blue eyes that sparkled with energy.

She meticulously brushed her teeth and applied a touch of makeup – just enough to enhance her natural features. A hint of pink blush and a swipe of light lip gloss completed her look. Her accessories included a delicate necklace with a small angel pendant, a gift from her father, and her favorite butterfly-shaped hairpin.

With a satisfied smile, Amber exited her dorm room in the Archangel building. She met up with her friends – Elinor, Morrigan, Luna, Nicklaus, and Dorian – in the grand entrance hall. They had all lived together in the same building since they were young, forming an inseparable bond over the years.

"Hey, sleepyheads," Amber teased as she approached the group. "Ready for our last year?"

Elinor, her jet-black hair cascading down her shoulders and her brown eyes sparkling with mischief, smirked. "Speak for yourself. I'm already planning my post-school empire."

Morrigan, the fiery redhead with waves and light blue eyes, chuckled softly. "An empire of what, Elinor? Sarcasm and black clothing?"

Laughter rippled through the group as they playfully exchanged banter. Luna, with her brown hair and green eyes, stepped in with her calming presence. "Come on, guys. Let's not start the first day with a feud."

Nicklaus, the blond with light blue eyes and a football player's build, grinned. "Feuds? We're just getting warmed up for the day."

As they continued their lighthearted exchange, they began their journey to the "A building," where their angelic subjects were taught. Sweet Heaven Boarding School was a sprawling campus, filled with numerous buildings that catered to various subjects and activities. Today, their shared classes would take place in the "H building," dedicated to human and ordinary subjects.

Upon entering the building, the principal's voice resonated through the halls. "Welcome, students, to another year at Sweet Heaven Boarding School!"

Amber's heart swelled with pride as she listened to her father's warm welcome. The principal, Michael, was not only a figure of authority and the most powerful archangel, but also Amber's caring and protective father. His words resonated with a genuine desire to guide and nurture each student's potential.

However, a ripple of excitement coursed through the students when an unexpected announcement followed. Michael's voice echoed through the loudspeakers. "We have a new student joining us this year. Please welcome Lucian Danford, son of Lucifer."

Amber exchanged curious glances with her friends. Lucifer's son? The news was like an electric shock, a bolt of surprise that ran through the students. Whispers buzzed in the air as all eyes turned toward the entrance.

The doorway framed the entrance of a figure who emanated an aura of mystery. Lucian Danford walked in with an air of confidence, his brown hair and light gray eyes capturing the attention of everyone present. He exuded an air of rebellion, an essence of the enigmatic. His uniform, though the same as the others, seemed tailored to accentuate his devil-may-care attitude.