A/N

Hi, please be kind and patient with me. If you have constructive criticism, feel free to message me privately.

English is not my first language, if you see any spelling mistakes in any way, feel free to let me know. If you have recommendations to make the dialogues more organic and funnier, let me know.

Comments are free to express your ideas and theories about the story; but if I see a comment that's racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic or rude in anyway, I'll delete it immediately.

In this story I wanted to develop Cheryl's character and her life, yes, she will have love and intimate moments throughout the other stories, but not in this one; so, if I see any comment insinuating something sexual about her, I'll delete it immediately, please don't do it.

Please don't compare my book with any others, it's not funny.

Please do not copy any of my ideas. But if you want to draw inspiration from this one, you can send me a private message.

NO translations of any kind are accepted.

This story contains violence, cursing, child abuse, trauma; so, if you are uncomfortable with this, I recommend you do not read any further.

My OC is not perfect, no one is, so please don't get mad at her for doing something wrong.

Most of this book is canon from the MCU. No character belongs to me except for my OC, Cheryl Olympia Beaufort and everything about her character. Her powers are inspired by the Marvel character "Psylocke".