003

Cheryl, Tony, Pepper and Happy, are in a car about to arrive at the event. They were in Monaco for the Grand Prix.

They leave the car, Tony greets the press and his fans. He turned quickly and took Cheryl's hand, he knew she still had to get used to the fame.

"Cheryl! Cheryl! Over here!" A reporter shouted at her. "Tell me, what are you wearing today?"

The woman put the microphone very close to her face, so she had no choice but to answer.

"Chanel." She said as if she were wearing a simple dress.

"That's amazing." She turned to the camera. "You heard it people, Cheryl's favorite brand is Chanel, we will be giving you more updates on her closet, here Celebrity Closet, exclusive to channel 4."

Cheryl turned to look at her outfit, she was wearing a Chanel black tweed dress with buttons and white pocket detailing, underneath it, a lilac button down shirt with puffed sleeves and a ribbon on it that tied it up like a bow; this matched her shiny lilac shoes with white lace up socks. Her golden hair was now in a ponytail with braids on the sides. It was cute and elegant for the occasion, but she didn't understand why make a big fuss about it.

They started walking into a building. Happy was carrying a red suitcase.

"You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes, just go with it." Tony advised Cheryl. "Well you would know that, you're French."

"Go with it? Go with what?" Pepper ask, but her answer arrived.

"Mr. Stark and Ms. Stark?" Natalie was wearing a beautiful scarlet dress.

Oh shit, Tony was in trouble now.

"Hey."

"Hello. How was your flight?"

"It was great." Cheryl tried to act as if nothing was wrong.

"It was excellent. Boy, it's nice to see you." Tony said casually.

"We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind. Okay?"

"When did this happen?" Pepper was still smiling, not trying to look mad because of the photos.

"What? Cherry made me do it. She likes her."

"I made you do what? Stop lying." Cheryl laugh.

"You quit. Smile." He turned to Pepper. "Look, right there. Stop acting constipated. Don't flare your nostrils."

"You are so predictable."

"That's the amazing thing."

"Right this way." Natalie points.

They began walking to the table, Cheryl still holding hands with Tony.

"You look fantastic." Tony compliments Natalie.

"Why, thank you very much."

"But that's unprofessional. What's on the docket?"

"You two have a 9:30 dinner."

"Perfect. We'll be there at 11:00. Before if Cherry gets hungry."

"Absolutely."

"Is this us?" He looked at the table.

"It can be."

"Cherry, do you like this one?" Tony looks down. She nodded. "Great. Make it us."

"Okay."

"Mr. Musk. How are you?" Pepper approached the man

"Hi, Pepper. Congratulations on the promotion."

"Thank you very much."