X-Men or Trainees?

Emma's POV:

Colossus gathered Wade's remains from the explosion, placed him in a bag, and dragged him up the steps of Xavier Academy as I followed behind him. Three days later, once he's fully regrown, Wade tells me that he saw a vision of Vanessa telling him that his heart isn't in the right place. He's been trying to interpret that for over an hour as I'm cuddling up against him from having missed this feeling for seventy-two hours.

Colossus: "You've been sleep for 3 days. Emma took the liberty of dressing you."

Wade: "Why can't I fucking die long enough to fix my mess?"

Me: "Because you have a mentally unstable wife who could've killed you at any time for trying to do it without me."

Wade: "You would've come back. The kid might not have. I don't kill kids, unborn or otherwise."

Colossus: "Take your mask off, Wade. We must talk. You & Emma need fresh start."

Wade removes his mask, and I kiss his jawline to say I'm glad he's here.

Colossus: "With training, you can be X-Men. We hold back with Emma until little one comes."

Wade: "You're wasting your time, Shiny Jesus. We're not X-Men material."

Negasonic: "Understatement of the year."

We turn to the doorway to see Negasonic standing at the door next to a girl with pink hair.

Negasonic: "Wade, Emma, Yukio. Yukio, Emma, Wade."

Me: "What in the-"

Wade: "Fuck knuckles is this?"

Negasonic: "She's my girlfriend, you intolerant shits."

Me: "Whoa, baby on board."

Wade: "Yeah, pump the hate brakes, 'Fox & Friends'. We're just surprised anyone would date you."

Me: "Especially Pinkie Pie from 'My Little Pony'."

Yukio: "I like these guys."

Negasonic: "Give 'em a chance. It's great seeing you like this."

Wade does a fake laugh as he waves her off, while Yukio follows after Negasonic with a sweet smile and a polite wave.

Yukio: "Bye, Wade. Oh, and congratulations, Emma. Or do you prefer 'Phoenix'?"

I offer a polite smile.

Me: "Emma's fine. Thank you."

Colossus pulls out a small rule book as the girls walk off.

Colossus: "Now, some ground rules while under our roof. Rule number one: No killing anyone, ever, no matter how bad'. Rule Two: Label everything in the-"

Through all that, I let Wade sneak off in one of the Professor's robotic wheelchairs.

Wade: "Don't try to chase me. I'm not ready to be touched again, except for Emma. All these elderly white men on the walls, should've brought my rape whistle. Those were already damaged after they fell there."

Colossus and I follow Wade through the main hall.

Wade: "What are we supposed to do around here, anyway? Sit in a share circle, talk about our feelings? And how would we do that exactly? 'Cause where the fuck is everyone? It's always just you and Negasonic Teenage-"