Convoy Chaos

Emma's POV:

We speed up the bikes to be a mere few inches from the truck.

Domino: "Where is he? I can't see him."

Me: "He's on top of you."

Wade: "He's going in through the back!"

Me: "Oh God, he's inside."

Domino: "You hear yourselves, right?"

Wade: "Accidental double entendres!"

Me: "Hands off that kid, John Connor."

Wade fires his gun at Cable, accidentally releasing prisoners from the truck. Cable stumbles as the truck goes over a speed bump, and one of his grenades goes off. The part he was in crashes in the middle of the street, but he leaps into Domino's compartment. We swerve into a taxi, but I grab onto the back of the truck as I hold myself up with telepathy, Wade holding onto my waist to join me in the truck. Once inside, Wade fires his gun at Cable, who blocks it with a technological forcefield.

Cable: "I guess Dubstep never dies."

Cable holds each of us against a cage, but Wade redirects his gun before he can shoot us and accidentally kills the guy we fought in the Ice Box.

Wade: "You killed Black Tom Cassidy, you racist son of a bitch!"

Domino: "We got no brakes!"

Cable puts Wade into a chokehold, but Wade flips him over until Cable twists his arm.

Cable: "There's nothing I can't kill."

Cable punches Wade, who kicks Cable in the face before getting back up.

Me: "Somebody knows karate."

I stand beside Wade as he unsheathes his katanas while I summon flames in both my hands.

Wade: "Give us your best shot, One Eyed Willy."

Cable shoots at us, but Wade deflects some bullets with his swords while I redirect or melt them down.

Me: "Domino, mind slowing us down?"

Domino responds by swerving us off the road while Cable takes multiple swings at us. Wade goes to fire his gun, but Cable hits him with a car door. He then grabs Wade by the collar of his suit, and holds him up before we all turn in surprise to see-

Wade & I: "Holy-"

Suddenly, the bridge collapses from underneath us, and Domino pulls me over to her for safety.

Me: "Thanks for the save. Think this is your cosmic reason for being here?"

Domino: "If not, it's no problem. I like you."

Me: "Right back at ya, sister."

She and I land safely in a blow-up panda bear before walking over to the wrecked truck to see Wade standing before Juggernaut. Domino has us duck behind a piece of rubble to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

Wade: "You probably get this a lot, but I am a huge fan. 'Uncanny X-Men 183'. 'Thor 411'. 'X-Men Unlimited 12'. You know it has always been a dream of mine to see my face. reflected in your helmet as you charge at me with murderous intent. I don't mean right now."