Spoiler Alert

Emma's POV:

I'm in Wade's lap while Cable and Domino sit in the backseat of Dopinder's cab as Bollywood music plays from the radio.

Wade: "And that is why you never eat a raw starfish. It's just common sense."

Cable: "Where the hell are we going?"

Me: "You said it yourself, Terminator. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. We need backup."

Dopinder: "I will bathe in the blood of your enemies."

Cable: "Can you turn off the music?"

Dopinder goes to do so, but Wade swats his hand away.

Wade: "You'll do no such thing.-*to Cable*-Why don't you just say it in an Indian accent? Once again, intolerance rears its ugly head.-*to Dopinder*-I am so sorry. It gets better."

Cable: "I'm not a fucking racist, moron!"

Wade: "Tell that to Black Tom. he was like a brother to us."

Domino: "I'm with the old white guy on this one. And that's a twist."

Me: "So what exactly do you do in the future anyway, huh? Some kind of soldier?"

Cable: "Yeah, something like that."

Wade: "I was a soldier. Special Forces. I bet fifty years from now, we're all bestest buddies."

Cable: "Fifty years from now, you're both very dead. Your entire generation fucked this planet into a coma. If it weren't for people like your daughter, I'd have lost all hope in the next generation of humanity."

Wade and I share a look of surprise before turning to look Cable in the eye.

Wade: "I'm sorry. Did you just say, 'daughter'?"

Cable: "Yeah, sorry to spoil the surprise."

Me: "It's fine. Is she normal or like us?"

Cable: "A bit of both. She's smart, loyal, sarcastic, and an almost perfect mix of you.

Domino: "Any powers?"

Cable: "Immortality and cryokinesis."

Wade turns to me in confusion.

Me: "Ice manipulation."

Cable: "When you were alive, you called yourselves 'Fire & Ice'."

Wade & I: "Like Pat Benatar."

Cable nods, though I'm not sure he's familiar with the reference. When we reach the X-Men mansion, Wade and I exit the cab, and he raises a miniature boombox above his head as we call out to Colossus.

Wade: "You trusted us. We took that trust and turned it into a glory hole in an airport bathroom. The one in Minneapolis. You know the one."

Me: "Colossus, we wouldn't ask for your help unless it was life or death. That kid needs our help. I know you're listening. He's teamed up with the Juggernaut."

Wade: "The Juggernaut! That's like my favorite Marvel character ever but you should never need your heroes because, honestly, he's a it of a dick. And like a lot of dicks, he's as hard as a rock, and causes nothing but problems!"