Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat Life

Module Name: Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat Life

Real Name: Melesina Ruchames (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 嗚呼、素晴らしきニャン生

Romaji: Aa, Subarashiki Nyansei

Nickname(s): Cat

Date Of Birth: July 11, 1995

Age: 29

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Timothy Shahan/Magical Mirai 2020 Winter Festival Kaito (boyfriend) (October 22, 2022)

Occupation: Language interpreter

Specific Song: Ah, It's A Wonderful Cat Life

Song Producer: Nem

Specific Song Anniversary: July 11, 2011

Fun Facts:

- These 8 modules are not all friends. Jakki, Josceline, and Melesina are all a separate friend group. They are basically girl friends at college. Fitz and Wystan are another story. As for Lamont and Annalee, they have been best friends for a really long time. But there have been hints of intimacy between them.

- Lamont is jealous of Jakki, Josceline, and Melesina. He wishes he could be in a friend group like they are. They don't pay much attention to him either.

- Jakki, Josceline, and Melesina are a group of girl friends that love to speak highly of their family and friend lives. They always go out to all kinds of places, such as the mall, the movies, and other fun places. They also love gossip, and Melesina is the one who delivers the juiciest gossip.

- Melesina has a lot on her plate. She works as an interpreter for people who speak French, since she knows about the language. Not only that, she has a responsibility to look after her mom because she's suffering from Parkinson's.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!