Spring Beauty

Module Name: Spring Beauty

Real Name: Tory Kommer (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Spring

Date Of Birth: April 26, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Designer: comet

Known Relationships/Family:

Katy Rankin/Chronicle Lottery Luka (girlfriend) (October 27, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Spring Beauty MEIKO

Mikucolle Number: 1296

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It all started when Aleta met Karena at a flower display in the nursery. She was really sweet to her, and they bonded so quickly. And then, Karena went on and met Anson at the grocery store, when he was wearing a short of one of her favorite cartoons. Then the Stedman twins randomly showed up at Aleta's house. They were trying to collect donations to grow the community garden. She gave them $20.. Then she visited the garden and saw Tory with her parents. Tory couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. So Aleta went over to her. And everything became official after that.

- Tory loves cherry blossom petals. They're so soft, so delicate, they give her a warm, pleasing feeling inside.

- She has a lot of friends. It's mainly because of how sweet she is. She's just as nice as Aleta.

- On some occasions, she likes to sit in the sun and read books.

See you guys in the next chapter!