Job Bakery

Module Name: Job Bakery

Real Name: Amity Budding (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Bakery

Date Of Birth: September 30, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: 栗原飴

Known Relationships/Family:

Mamie Liebling/Job Trimmer Miku (girlfriend) (December 7, 2022)

Occupation: Baker at Happy Happy Pastries

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Job☆Bakery

Mikucolle Number: 1731

Fun Facts:

- This Meiko module, Ready Steady Miku (or her real name Sherri La Reneeia), and Ivy Rabbit (or her real name Esmeralda Pliyhge) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? They all own a bakery together. Basically, anybody can see them making delicious treats. They just opened up in Negi Root City not too long ago, and they are fairly popular.

- These modules work in a bakery called Happy Happy Pastries. People get to watch them make the recipes and serve them.

- Technically, they weren't the ones who owned the building of the bakery to begin with. Katelin's father did. It used to be a bank. But then, Mr. Lindemann sold his business elsewhere after he retired, and let Katelin do whatever she wants with the empty building. That's when Katelin decided to start the bakery, and the rest is history. The bakery has TV screens all over it so customers can watch cartoons while they eat.

- Amity is the bossy one of the group. She is the one who holds up the cooking process with her nagging. Whether it's not enough salt or too much baking powder, she finds anything to nitpick.

See you guys in the next chapter!