Garden Reception

Module Name: Garden Reception

Real Name: Shanon Philp (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Garden

Date Of Birth: May 4, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Designer: 餡こたく

Known Relationships/Family:

Deanne Caiazzo/Far Away (girlfriend) (October 28, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Garden☆Reception MEIKO

Mikucolle Number 1561

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Cammie. She was getting her rooftop fixed, and one of the workers had a son, which happened to be Sheard. They got along and passed time while it was happening. Then Sheard came to to Ginnie. She went to the pool one day, and she did an impressive jump from the diving board. He came to her and said he remembers her. Apparently, she was a baby when he first met her.

- The Bichel twins came in when Ginnie went to her sister's wedding. They were guests there. They got along very well. It made the wedding much more fun. Finally, Ginnie saw Shanon there, as she was a friend to the bride. She introduced herself to Ginnie. And that's how they all became friends.

- Shanon loves cake. Especially when she puts fresh fruit in it.

- Her dream in the future is to be a pastry chef. She wants to make the greatest recipes for everyone to try.

- Heat Haze and Crane are her main inspirations.

See you guys in the next chapter!