Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - July

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - July

Real Name: Mareike Quirk (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): July

Date Of Birth: July 25, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Designer: モゲラッタ

Known Relationships/Family:

Tommy Arbia/39Culture 2023 Cosplay Kaito (boyfriend) (February 14, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Meiko module and Kitty Cape (or her real name Kennedy Hussein) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Some years ago, Juliana was swimming at the pool one day, and she eventually got bored. She wanted someone to play with. Seeing Tallulah come in the pool, she thought she looked like a fun person to talk to. She went over and talked to her. They decided they'd have a swimming race to see who could get to the deep end first.

- Suddenly, Juliana bumped into Mareike, who was also in the pool. Mareike was angry at first, but Juliana explained her situation. Mareike decided she would make Juliana win. She grabbed her, and swam her all the way to the deep end. Tallulah wasn't that much impressed, but she couldn't argue. Juliana now had friends to play with.

- Mareike would never neglect her responsibilities. She has a bunch of dreams where she could do nothing but be around her friends all day, but she is very obedient when it comes to what she has to do.

See you guys in the next chapter!