Garnet And The Vow Of Loyalty

Module Name: Garnet And The Vow Of Loyalty

Real Name: Garnet Free (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Moonstone

Date Of Birth: January 13, 1995

Age: 29

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Designer: daigoman

Known Relationships/Family:

Rena Fujino/Smiling Lily (girlfriend) (December 6, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Garnet And The Vow Of Loyalty

Mikucolle Number: 1392

Fun Facts:

- This Meiko module and Synchronicity Meiko have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? Garnet was the one responsible for it. She saved the rest of these modules from a bunch of mishaps that happened in their lives. And now they honor her and love her.

- Garnet is the group's guardian. She always protect them from any harm that they may come across.

- She is always kind to strangers and treats people who are younger than her like she's their mom.

- The wanderer in Garnet's card is named Casiphia Almandine (age 19, born January 13th, 2004).

- Garnet's gem is a symbol of love and associated with life force, blood, heart, and inner fire. It can also restore balance, protects and strengthens the holder. Garnets are also known to aid in the treatment of melancholy and depression by acting as a heart and blood stimulant.

See you guys in the next chapter!