Killing me softly

Start writing your story

Two Days Later

Y/Ns POV

Today I got out of bed feeling cheery, and just different. Without question, I knew today was going to be one of the greatest days of my life. It was my very first, and surprisingly not last, movie premier. Embarrassingly enough, I started my morning playing the song I had been writing about Tom, debating whether or not I should play it for him. When suddenly, speak of the devil, my phone starts buzzing.

*On the Phone*

Y/N: Hey what's up?

Tom: Whats up! 

He seems to be a bit preoccupied as he's walking down the street barely even looking at the phone.

Y/N: You called me dork.

Tom: yeah I woke up this morning really needing a cup of tea and- " Oh hi hello how are you......Lovley!"

He said to a stranger greeting him on the street, part of me can't help to admire how cute and frantic he is.

Tom: sorry as I was saying... oh what was I saying

He looks eventually looks at the screen.

Tom: oh there you are! oh morning love you look pretty!

Y/N: Haha thank you 

Tom: so I was calling to say hello good morning and just ask you if you want anything from the cafe

Y/N: yeah id love a coffee actually

Tom: Im sorry what? Tea?

Y/N: no a Coffee!

Tom: TEA? OKAY!

Y/N: COFFEE

Tom: Okay I'll get you a tea, love you bye.

Y/N: Love you too!

*Hangs up*

After we got off the phone I decided Id have a little me time, do a workout, and have a shower. After all, I wanted to take as much time on myself that I possibly can, before I had to go home and make a decision about where I was going for college. 

I know this is corny, but I decided Id work on a dance rather than doing an actual, stupid boring workout.

I turn on we found love in a hopeless place by Rihanna and bust out a solid hip hop routine.

Toms Pov: 

Walking in finding Y/N at her usual routine, dancing with all her heart. Some may find it extra, but that's what I liked about her, I like that she is a little much. When I am with her, I am never bored. 

You: Hey

Y/n: Oh hey

*She walks over to the speaker and turns off the music*

sorry I wasn't expecting you until later.

You: sorry, I guess I couldn't help myself, I had to see you. 

*she giggles*

Y/N: You're cute.

you: Yeah I guess you could say that. So what were you working on? " Another Nationals dance I suppose" 

I say while mocking her.

Y/N: Good one. No this is just a little side hustle I do in my free time. 

You: Side hustle