Chapter one: Back to southwest london darling

Growing up in london was honestly one of the best parts of my childhood, I lived in the west side and went to a primary  school with my older brother y/b/n. ( if you don't have a brother name him Louis)
It was pretty basic, we had these horrid uniforms 

 ( if you don't have a brother name him Louis) It was pretty basic, we had these horrid uniforms 

that we were forced to wear, classes divided with only boys and girls. Every year my best friend and I, Evilyn were put in the same class which honestly made no sense because we could never focus on work,  I have fond after school memories of going to greggs with my best friend, my brother , and his best friend Thomas. It was something I always looked forward to as my best friend and I would tease y/b/n and Thomas for taking ballet as a boy , because then we were foolish and less progressive, yes my best friend and I also took ballet but that was irrelevant to the story, at this point. We were a lovely group of friends, although my brother and Thomas dreaded hanging out with us I loved it, secretly I had a crush on Thomas but ofc I was 7, I also had a crush on scoobydoo and Diego from ice age . My life was wicked cool, till I was about 10 when my family decided to move to the states. My father got a promotion that forced us to move to Portland Oregon.

Sad to leave my home behind and move to America let alone a city I have never heard of, we left in August and never saw the place I loved most again( till about the summer of 2017)

Now just graduating high school on my way to collage, my brother already a sophomore in collage at age twenty, we were ready to live out my last summer in Portland before I head to UCLA until  I found out that my family had something else in store  for me
Mom:Y/N come in here please
You: what's up mom?
Dad: well Y/N since you graduated at the top of your class with the highest gpa
Mum: we've decided to
My brother interrupts her all because he has never been a fan of suspense
Bro: OH FOR GOD SAKES WERE GOING TO LONDON
The smile on my face was bigger than my gpa , tears of joy started to fill my eyes as I would get to see, my nan again, to taste Nandos again and to enjoy greggs with my brother, and my best friend, also maybe Thomas? No ofc not that's crazy

A little background check on how Thomas is doing today, after the musical he was in at the time closed and he had finished getting a boat load of success from his movie the impossible then going on to get many different roles that led him to cast in the block buster mcu movies as marvels newest Spider-Man, some would say the best.I was happy for Tom, he deserved it he worked hard, I'm sure he hardly remembers me, that was another place and another time, we were kids then we didn't even keep in touch, how ever evilyn and I did and I'm about to break the news to her.

*facetimes ev*
You:hey mate

Ev: what's up you know it's 1 in the morning here
She said while yawning
You: guess what
Ev: what
You: I'm visiting for the summer
Ev: *a whole new look appeared on her face from exhaustion to excitement "are you fucking joking?"
I shook my head
She screamed into the phone which left my ears ringing as I found it was a terrible idea to put in headphones.