𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Who knew your life could turn upside-down in a matter of time? Izuku knows what that's like. It happened on his fourth birthday. Him and his half-twin, Temari, went to wake their parents up. They jumped on the bed and shouted for them to wake up. "Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! We get to see what quirk we'll get today!" the twins said in unison. "Alright, I'm up. Go get ready you two while I go make breakfast ok?" Inko said after sitting up. "Okay!" And like that, the twins were off. "Come on, Toshinori. Time to get up." Inko lightly slapped her husband's arm. Toshinori groaned and sat up. "I'm up. I'm up." Inko laughed and got up to get ready herself. Eventually everyone got ready and ate breakfast.

    Forty minutes later, the Yagi family were seen in a waiting room waiting to be called on. "Yagi family, the doctor will see you now." A nurse called out. After the doctor rans some tests, he came back with the results. "So I have good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" the doctor asked. "The bad news first." Inko replied. "The bad news, your son doesn't have a quirk, yet. The good news is your daughter has a stronger version of your quirk, Mrs. Yagi." the doctor told them. "Thank you sir. Come on. Let's go home and celebrate!" Toshinori said. Izuku didn't realize what was happening til they got back home. He also learned when Toshinori said celebrate, he meant celebrating their daughter receiving a quirk. Leaving poor Izuku to celebrate by himself.

    The next day at school, the twins were asked to share what quirk they got. Temari told everyone about her strong telekinesis quirk, and Izuku said his didn't come in yet. The class labeled him as quirkless and started making fun of him. Even his sister and their friends, Hikari Bakugo, Shoto and Kora Todoroki, turned their backs on him. They started picking on him, bullying him, and anything they could think of doing to discourage him. Only one person stood up for him. His one and only best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, or as he calls him Kacchan, stayed by his side when the world turned against him. Hikari wasn't happy about her brother still being friendly to Izuku and would start fights with him.

When Izuku turned 10, his quirk finally came in. However, the way it came wasn't pleasant. He decided to see the doctor to ask about his quirk. "The results came back, Izuku." the doctor said getting the boy's attention. "What does it say?" Izuku asked. "Turns out you have your biological father's quirk, ________." the doctor told him. He then explained everything to Izuku. After the doctor finished, Izuku thanked him and left for home, or to be more precise, the space he occupied. The doctor told him not to tell anyone about his quirk and that he will keep it off the record for his safety.

    When he got back, he saw them having dinner without him again. That was normal for him. Not only did he lose his friends, but his parents slowly started to neglect him til they completely forgot about him. Katsuki knows about this and always made sure he had extra food with his lunch so he can share with him. Eventually, Izuku was done with being rejected and decided to run away. He wrote a note and left it on his desk for the others to find. Assuming they would care. If anything, Katsuki would find it. So he packed what little belongings he had in his bag and left.

While looking for a place to stay, Izuku ran into some trouble. A couple of thugs were trying to rob some innocent person. Izuku without thinking shouted at the thugs to leave them alone and got their attention. He distracted the thugs long enough for the victim to get away. It was only after they got away did Izuku realize his predicament. He tried to come up with a plan while the thugs approached him when all of a sudden a mysterious figure came out of nowhere.

    "Hey, let's not start a fight with a kid. Better yet, why don't you try attacking me instead?" The stranger suggested to the thugs. "If you insist!" One of the thugs yelled and they both charged at them. The stranger smirked as he watched the thugs activate their quirks. Once they were within slapping range, the stranger then activated his own quirk and stabbed the two. When the thugs got back up, they laughed at the stranger for trying to attack them and tried attacking again. When they went to activate their quirks, they found out what the stranger's quirk is real quick. "Come on! Let's get outta here!" The more intelligent of the thugs shouted. After they left, the stranger approached Izuku. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Y-Yeah. Wh-Who are you?" Izuku stuttered a replied. "I'm your father."

𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼
𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂