18 ~ New Start

- Dylan POV -

College, it was something I was dreading, but it had to be done. Emma decided to stay for college to go with Abi, we all enrolled in the same college and managed to get in. Even Laura and Max were accepted. It was our little group again... plus Jasmine, which I didn't mind.

I shot my head up from the fully packed suitcase to see Kaitlyn jingling her car keys.

"Let's goooo!" She said as she leaned her body against the door frame.

"I'm trying!" I looked around at the multiple suitcases cluttering my room. I let out a sigh and zipped up the last case.

"Great, let's get moving, we have to somehow shove you, Ryan, Jasmine and I in the car without any complications with the suitcases. Good thing everyone else got their own ride." Kaitlyn pushes herself off the door frame and helps me with the suitcases.

"Let's go!" I shout and run to the kitchen with my suitcases and bags. Most of it was just clothes and fluffy blankets.

My mom is waiting there with her now husband, Gabriel.

"Mom! I'm off to college now!"

"Aww hun..." she paused for a moment to look me up and down. "You're all grown up now, please text me when you're free. Have fun, okay? You requested your dorm with Ryan, right?" I nodded at the question.

"Bye Dylan, have fun." Gabriel smiled from his spot on the couch. He never talked much, so it was nice to hear him tell me that.

"Bye mom, bye Gabriel! Thank you both." I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug. Kaitlyn looked like the awkward standing emoji while she was waiting for me.

They waved as Kaitlyn and I walked out the door to her car. Ryan and Jasmine had started a conversation while organizing their bags into the car trunk.

"Hey Jas!" Kaitlyn shouted as she ran over to her girlfriend and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey!" She said, taking some suitcases from Kaitlyn's hands. After they were organized, we got in the crammed car and started driving. The others were already parked at a coffee shop that we were supposed to stop by before going to college, so we made our way there before leaving.

I recognized Laura and Max's new, shiny BMW instantly. They had to get a new one since I... you know... smashed their old one on a werewolf. Seems like a pretty odd excuse, but it was true.

Ryan and I were the first to walk into the Cafe, noticing our small group sitting at a table by the window. Emma waved us over, smiling. The four of us sat down next to our group, they had already ordered for us.

"You made it!" Nick laughed as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yup, it took us awhile because of Dylan's major overload of bags." Kaitlyn nudged my arm and made Ryan chuckle.

"Oh come on! It was only a few-"

"-Few dozen!" Ryan cut me off, and made everyone bust up laughing. Okay, maybe they were right, maybe I did bring a lot?

---------

We pulled up to the college with our group's cars trailing behind us. Ryan squeezed my hand for comfort as we parked in the crowded parking lot.

The college wasn't very popular, so hopefully everyone would actually get the dorms they asked for, not just with a random person.
The chance was pretty high.

We stepped out of the car, walking over to Emma and Abi's car, where everyone else was meeting.

"Well, here it is! You all are just freshmen compared to Nick and I." Jacob exclaimed, pointing towards the college.

"Woah..." Ryan said, eyeing all of the plants around the college.

"It's so pretty!" Abi squeals and holds onto Emma's arm.

"I can't wait, I'm hoping the students are nice." Jasmine grabs a hold of Kaitlyn's shoulder, pulling her into a side hug.

We all walked... well, more like ran, up to the college doors. Other students were bustling to get into their dorms.

"Are you ready?" Emma turns her head to all of us, questioning.

"Hell yeah!" Laura shouts and grabs Max's hand. Max smiles a bit and nods.

Everyone else let's out some whistles and shakes of their head.

"Well, here goes nothing."

-------------

A/N: I'm hoping you all enjoyed this story, I'm so sorry the ending is short like this, but I hope it was good!

I'm working on some character art (and failing) for my Emma x Oc story, I've got the front cover and description done. So far I'm pretty happy with it.

Thank you all for reading this, I love you all so so sooo~ much and the support I got on this story is absolutely flabbergasting!

♡ Love, Aly

The end