When he gets jealous

Requested by: AndreaRojo3

Tamaki Suoh

"Who's a good boy?? You are! Oh yes you are, aren't you adorable!!" You beamed as you played with your dog, he barked and you two continue playing fetch. Unlike Tamaki, who's on the bench with all of you and your dog's stuffs. You were quite the dog lover and Tamaki was slowly getting annoyed that you're paying more attention to your dog than him. Sure, the dog's only being a dog but he can't help feeling ignored.

"Here boy!" You call out to your dog then you felt someone hug you from behind "Tamaki?" You ask and he whimpers, his hug getting tighter as he burries his face on your back. You smiled and patted his head "what's wrong?" He looked at you teary eyes "you pay more attention to the dog than me!" You took a while to process it then laughed and hugged him "I'm sorry, I'll pay more attention to you"

~

You and Tamaki are just feeding each other bite sized sandwiches while your dog growls at Tamaki, your dog puts a chew toy in your hands, clearly telling you he wants to play but Tamaki hugged you again and glared at the dog. The two soon had a growling contest and you had to laugh throughout it.

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya was going to meet you at the school garden where you two usually have your lunches but when he got there, you weren't there. He walked around, searching for you and spotted you at the gates, hugging a taller male, tan and charming. You two seemed very close since you were joking around with him, he made you smile, he made you laugh and blush.

And that didn't make Kyoya happy. No, not happy at all. He couldn't accept the fact that you could possibly replace him with this guy. Seriously, who would want to replace Kyoya? He's perfect! as of what he thinks.. He didn't want you to be anyone else's, you were his and his only.

You heard the bell rang and you immidiately remembered something..or rather someone important. Kyoya.

You panicked then you heard foot steps behind you and turned to see Kyoya, eyes furrowed and he looked like he was about to murder someone. He stopped infront of you, looked at the male beside you and then smiles at you "_____, who's your friend? you two seem awfully close"

"Hi my name's (brother's name), _____'s older brother, you must be Kyoya, my little sis talks about you a lot" your brother smiles, holding out a hand. Kyoya stared at him wide eyed then looks at you "I..I didn't know you had a brother"

~

You and Kyoya walk back inside the school together after their little chat, you glanced at Kyoya who's looking away, blushing. This was SO not him, you smiled "there's nothing to be jealous of, Kyoya.. you're still the one for me" you kiss his cheek and he rubs the spot you kissed, chuckling "sounds cliche"

Hikaru Hitachiin

Today you went to Hikaru's house, you two planned on a date and you're waiting for him inside their house "Hi _____! ready for our date?" You heard a voice and turned around to see a certain ginger with ever so soft honey eyes. Wait....soft?

"Hikaru, you seem off today.." you pout, he laughs "alright, alright, you got me, I'm Kaoru" he admits and the real Hikaru comes downstairs and smiled at you "hey _____, ready to lose to another round of tekken?" he asks and you grinned, hugging him "you won't win this time!!"

As you two walk away Hikaru's been glaring at any guy who looks at you and he has a death grip on your hands.

"____" he breaks the silence, you turned to him and smiled "yes, Hikaru?" he lets go of your hand and wraps it it around your waist "don't look at anyone else but me" he whispers in your ear then you grinned "can't promise you that, Cloud Strife from final fantasy is HAWT" you ran inside the arcade and Hikaru grins, running after you

"I can be hotter than him _____!"

Kaoru Hitachiin

You look at yourself in the mirror one more time, admiring the cute lilac dress your mom gave you yesterday for your date with Kaoru. It was too short for your liking, to be honest but hey, pretty hurts. You put your (h/l) (h/c) hair into a low pony tail, grabbed your purse and headed outside to the park where you and Kaoru are supposed to meet. As you walk in the park, many guys where taking glances at you, whispering to their guy friends and looking at your outfit. You felt insecured from all their stares so you took a seat at an empty bench and waited for Kaoru.

....

.....

..any minute now

"_____!" you looked at the source or the voice and saw Kaoru waving at your direction, you smiled in relief and walked towards him, he stared at the length of your dress and frowned "_____, that dress is too short.." he says and you sigh "I know, I just thought you might..like it" you admit and he smiles, draping an arm behind you "I'm glad you think of me but I don't want other guys to look at you, you're mine" he kisses your shoulder and you blush a thousand shades of red

"next time, wear leggings or jeans or something, I don't want anyone else looking at your..gorgeous legs"

Takashi Morinozuka

"Alright, class.. today you will be paired for a group project....." you slowly stop listening to your teacher as you text Mori on your cellphone "Miss _____, you'll be paired with Mr. Kio" the sound of your name snapped you back to reality and realized what was happening, you glanced at your classmate, Kio.. the tan, red headed, charming class clown. He waved at you and you smiled, he took a seat beside you "So, _____...any ideas on how our project would go?"

~ timeskip

You and Kio started working on your group project in your apartment, after 10 p.m. Kio went back home and you two got your rests. You checked your phone and saw 11 unread messages with 6 missed calls from Mori, you mentally slapped yourself and immidiately texted him, explaining why you were busy.

~ timeskip ~

You woke up from a knock at the door and you rubbed your eyes, groggily walking downstairs and opening the door "goodmorning ____" you looked up and saw familar dark orbs that you loved, you smiled "morning, Takashi" you said, hugging him, Mori blushed from hearing his first name being called by you. You invited him inside and went to prepare him some coffee when you heard another knock on the door, you opened it only to be greeted by Kio holding a lot of school supplies for your project "Morning _____!-- oh, did I wake you up?" he frowned and you laughed "no, not at all.. come in" you said walking back to the kitchen.

As soon as Kio stepped in the temperature of the room suddenly dropped, Mori glared at him as Kio sat on the couch infront of Mori, Kio wanted to say 'hi' but Mori clearly didn't want to do anything with him. You came back holding two cups of coffee "sorry if I look like this, I'm not good with mornings" you sat beside Mori and gave them their coffees, as soon as you sat beside Mori he immidiately pulled you close by the waist which made you squeek and blush "_____ do you have a glue gun?" Kio asks "oh crap, aah well no..could you run to the store and get one?" You ask politely and Kio smiled and nodded, running outside. Mori huffed and nuzzles your neck "who was that, _____?" you grinned "he's my classmate, we have a group project that's why he's here, why?" Mori stayed silent "is someone jealous~?"

"am not"

"don't lie now, Takashi~"

"... ... ..."

// AN //

Yaaaayyy ok, I've decided qwq I might not add Haruhi anymore. I know it seemed like I keep deducting some characters but I promise this will be the last.. the five boys is sure to stay. Thank you guys for requesting! I'll make sure to follow them up as soon as I can!

As of now, I'm still accepting suggestions. I got by the system 'first come, first serve' or in this case, first comment first serve. Anyway I really hope you guys liked this one, it would be a big favor if you guys comment what you think.