When he's drunk/high

Tamaki Suoh

"______, you are soooo pretty under the moon light" Tamaki slurrs, still tipsy from the alcohol he had consumed earlier. It was the twins' birthday party and they HAD to dare Tamaki to chug down a bottle of alcohol because they thought it was SO funny, mark the sarcasm. You're now in one of Tamaki's car and the driver's driving you two to Tamaki's place "your grandma isn't gonna be happy when she sees you like this" you said, tucking a stray of hair from Tamaki's face. His face suddenly lit up and held your shoulders "does that mean we'll have to play ninja?!" he asked, you looked at him as if he grew three heads "w-well...you can say that" Tamaki jumped and hugged you chanting "we're gonna play ninja! *hiccup*"

"Yes, Tamaki but a ninja is supposed to be quiet so... shh" you played along with him and he's been a good boy so far. As soon as the car stopped near the Tamaki manor, you helped Tamaki get out of the car and go around the back of the house, where Tamaki's room window is located "dang, how am I going to get you up there" you mumble, you heard people coming to you and Tamaki's hiding spot and you panicked, pushing Tamaki in a bush and you climbing up a tree, Tamaki grunted for a bit and you prayed they wouldn't find the two of you. As soon as the maids passed by you carefully got off the tree and went to Tamaki "Tamaki I need you to focus or we'll get in trouble, don't get distracted easily" you whisper "whaat? I don't get distracted e-- Oh look! A bird!!" he laughed drunkly and pointed at the bird at the tree, you facepalmed "_____ you're not looking! Bird! Bird!" you covered his mouth, afraid someone might hear the two of you. You sighed and looked at Tamaki, running around trying to catch the bird "come here birdie I want you to be my friend!" guess there's no more choice, you tapped Tamaki's shoulder and he turned and looked at you. You took a deep breath and pecked his lips gently, he was quiet for a moment, blushing madly.

"I'M SORRY!"

Then you punched him and knocked him out on purpose.

Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya wasn't the type to get all drunk, until your brothers decided to pick on him and got him honkin' drunk, so drunk he freaking passed out!

"Sweetie, why don't you let your boyfriend stay at your room for the night, he can't possibly go home like that" your mom tells you and your dad fumes up "you're not just gonna let this man up with my daughter alone!"   "Oh honey, don't you trust Kyoya?"

You rolled your eyes and carried the drunk Kyoya to your room, God, was he heavy!

"Kyoya your fat ass is so heavy!" you exclaim as you drag the drunken body of your boyfriend up to your bed.

You flop beside him, tired as well and you felt two strong arms pull you into a hug, you blush "K-Kyoya..?" he groaned and buries his face on the crook of your neck "shut up, I'm trying to sleep" he mutters and you stay completely still.

Oh, you do not want to wake him up.

Hikaru Hitachiin

Since it was the twins' party, and you being the girlfriend of the older twin, Hikaru, you had to come along and watch over your boyfriend.

"Hikaru, where are you??" You walk through the herd of dancing people and loud music, Hikaru had been drunk and you lost sight of him. You spotted Kaoru by the corner of the room, talking to people at decided to ask him "Kaoru!" You called out and he looked at you "Oh, hey _____, enjoying the party?" he asked and you shook your head "where's Hikaru?" you ask and there was confusion written all over his face "Hikaru? I thought you went upstairs with him" you raised a brow "no I didn't.. we were by the couch then I lost sight of him" you stated and he pondered "really? must've been someone else who brought him upstairs then.."