Victims ~ Part 1

just going to leave this here...XD

*That's Lulu by the way

_____________________________________________________________________________

SOFIA POV

Things began falling apart the next day, friendships shattered, the air between the class still and tense. Four videos were released, exposing the embarrassing secrets of four more people: Pablo, Gerry, Natalia, and Raul.

It's all anyone was talking about, and I was forced to watch as their lives fell apart right in front of my eyes.

The heat over Raul wasn't as much over him as it was his father, so his secret that the hacker revealed didn't have much impact on him than the rest of his friends. His video presented his rich father as a tyrant; a corrupt politician, and selfies of Raul posing with stacked peso bills.

A series of videoclips showed that Pablo had been cheating on Isabela, much to everybody's surprise except my own. I already had a sneaking suspicion - but I couldn't be sure. One day, when Isabela hadn't shown up for school, he still addressed his daily routine of spending 15 minutes in the janitors closet. It is highly unlikely that he was in there by himself.

Somehow, the hacker managed to get hold of bank documents for the NONA account, showing huge amounts of money withdrawls in Natalia's name, which she was able to get from her being the leader on the project.

As for Gerry, well, the lie he told me about not having any secrets was a big one. It was shown that in his spare time, he enjoys watching gay porn over the internet. Which, obviously, he denied.

The thing that I did not expect was the way Isa strutted past Pablo happily, as everyone was staring at him, his exposing video playing loudly from their devices speakers.

"I miss you, Honey Bunny."

"Here's your favourite carrot."

"I miss you, Bunny."

The heat over Raul wasn't as much over him as it was his father, so his secret that the hacker revealed didn't have much impact on him than the rest of his friends. His video presented his rich father as a tyrant; a corrupt politician, and selfies of Raul posing with stacked peso bills.

The last video I watch is his as I push open the red door of the science lab, sighing.

Why did he take those pictures in the first place? To defy against his father? What does his dad do to make him hate him so much to do that?

I walk through the crowd of already seated students, and Raul's eyes are trained on me. He is hunched over the white table anxiously, wearing a stripy red shirt beneath his lab coat.

Blushing, I look at the floor, slipping onto my seat next to Javier and Alex. I can't help myself - I glance back at Raul who I catch staring at me before looking down at the computer parts laid out on the table in front of him.