Victims ~ Part 5

ROSITA POV

Natalia's furious expression is permanently burned behind my eyelids, and it's a welcomed sight, as I stroll through the hall, analyzing my cuticles.

The countless times that bitch has thought herself superior to everyone else, then she got a taste of her own medine which wiped that smile right off that princess's face.

A hand reaches out and yanks my arm into an empty classroom. I yelp but it is muffled by Gerry's lips pressed firmly over mine.

“You have no idea how much I wanted to see you.” he whispers, forcing his mouth on me again, but I manage to shove him away long enough to get a sentence out.

“Hey, Gerry. What are you doing?” my mind is reeling. What has gotten into him? Why is he acting like an animal? Not that I'm complaining...

“You really want to keep doing this, even after that video?” I pant, which makes him draw back for a second, my hands on his chest.

“Of course I want to keep doing this.”

He pounces on top of me, pushing my back onto the cold classroom table. Gerry's tongue trails up along my neck sending shivers down my spine.

“And you,” he kisses me forcefully, “know better than anyone that I'm not gay.”

“Look we have fun and all, but I wouldn't say it better than anyone..” I whisper, trying to catch my breath he climbs on me.

“Oh really?” he sucks the skin just behind my ear, making my insides quiver.

“No...” I moan, and he pushes his tongue inside my mouth again, his hands grip my ass tightly.

“You don't know? I'll make it clear for you.”

He drops his trousers and boxers, flinging his shirt over his head speedily, ragging my cargo pants down and off my ankles.

_____________________________________________________________________________

RAUL POV

“I have three favours to ask you.” Quintanilla demands, glaring at me, trying his best to look intimidating but failing miserably.

“First, cut it with the bad attitude. Please.” Rolling my eyes, I look at the small figet spinner in my hands and flick it so that it lights up, the green glow faded in the sunlit room.

My foot is resting lazily on the grey fabric chair next to me, hoping for him to get fed up of my cockiness and let me go early.

Because all I can think about is Javier and Sofia alone together in the waiting room.

“Second, take your foot off the chair.”

“Third?” I ask impatiently.

“I want you to tell me why you don't seem to care what's going on.” he insists.

I lift my head from the spinner and stare at him in his eyes, noticing the dull grey colour that comes with a mix of frustration, lack of sleep, and confused power.

“First, I do care about what's going on. But it's not my problem to deal with.” I say indignantly. “Second, I don't think a high school principal can help me.”

He sighs, rubbing his wrinkled forehead with his hand.

All of his fingernails are painfully short, a clear sign of distress and anxiety.

“And third, you do know my dad was a govenor, right?” I grit my teeth. I hate that I have to use my father as an excuse, that bastard.

“Yeah, you say it all the time.” he flaps his hand for emphasis, irritated.