Victims ~ Part 2

QUINTANILLA POV

"Pablo, though I understand it was in defense of your girlfriend, you do know we don't tolerate any form of violence in this school."

"We... we're not together anymore, so..." Pablo shakes his head, looking down at his hands in his lap.

"Ah, well, I'm really sorry to hear that, Pablo." I say, twisting a pen in-between my fingers.

Pablo reaches out and grasps the fidget spinner on my desk, flicking it in his hands.

"Yeah, I mean, how could we, after..." he references to yesterday's events. I nod in understanding.

"Yes. I'm sure it's really complicated."

"What a day, huh?" Pablo sighs, "Now everyone's either talking about my trans ex, or about my dick."

Not sure what to say, I just nod as he continues.

"That it's huge. That I'm really lucky...All kinds of girls have been texting me."

I grimace, listening to him explain. I don't think this is a suitable situation to be talking about with a student.

"Lulu." Pablo points to the door of my office, "I don't know how she got my number."

My eyes widen. "Lulu? My secretary!?"

"Yeah, Lulu!"

Sighing, I explain to him not to use violence against anyone else, and he accepts, apologizing graciously.

Stepping outside, I call Isabela into my office as Pablo leaves, walking cautiously down the hall for any onlookers.

_____________________________________________________________________________

RAUL POV

"You didn't get any sleep last night, right?" Sofia asks to Isabela, who turns her head to look at her in astonishment. She probably didn't expect Sofi to speak.

"I mean, neither did I, but when something's on my mind, I never do."

I feel mildly guilty, but Sofi has always had sleeping issues, the usual gray lines under her eyes never nonexistent.

Crossing her arms, she continues, "Of course, in your case, it hardly shows."

I smirk. Clever girl.

Isabela rolls her eyes, turning to face Sofi. "Don't play your little games with me. What do you want?"

"Nothing." she shrugs. "Just saying I understand you."

"You understand what?" Isa scoffs.

"Well, that you're angry at Pablo."

"Okay?"

"And Gerry, and Natalia," Our eyes meet for a brief second, before Sofi fixes her gaze back on Isabela. "And Raul."

After no response, she continues, "I mean, not just anyone could get over what they did."

I knew she would figure it out.

This grabs Isabela's attention. "How do you know what they did?"

"How do you know?"

Ah, so this is what she meant by 'investigating'. Isa struggles to come up with an answer, but she is saved by Quintanilla stepping out of his office.

"Isabela. In my office, please."

Isabela complies, holding her head high as she does. Javier gets off the couch and walks to the bin beside Lulu's desk, holding the empty paper cup in his hand.