Into Another World

" " = talking

' ' = thoughts

bold = time/location

---------------------------------------------------------------

(third person pov)

Location: city of vale, alleyway

After just sleeping and waking up, Y/N found himself inside a alleyway, he was confused as he remembered that he fell asleep in his comfy bed. getting and stretching his arms, he walks towards the mouth of the alleyway and enters to what seems like a city. 

Y/N tilted his head upwards and saw it was night time and what seems to be a shattered moon. He felt weird since he remembered the moon was perfectly round the last time he checked.

Then reality started to check in, he remembered seeing a show called RWBY, but just only the trailer. But in the trailer it said that the world was was called remnant, and he remembered vividly that these streets look like the kingdom of vale. So to confirm his theory he walked towards a civilian to confirm it.

Y/N saw someone and started to think of a lie that could support the reason why he would as someone such a question.

Y/N: "Hey, I'm a tourist and i was wondering if you could tell me what kingdom this is?"

Y/N was a cote reader (read it, its extremely good) was a fan of the show, the main protagonist was a extremely calm and calculating person and Y/N wanted to be like him.

civilian: "Oh, then welcome to the kingdom of vale."

Y/N: "Thank you good sir."

civilian: "no problem"

Well that settles it, he was in another world (hey that's the title), he didn't know everything about the show but he started to analyze his surroundings, he saw a shop that was called "from dust till dawn". He tried thinking why would a owner name a store such a name.

begrudgingly, Y/N decided to walk into the store, he saw a man beside a counter and a girl in a red hood reading what seems to be a magazine. He started looking around to what seems to be crystals in different colours.

Y/N went to the back to check more things out, when suddenly a man with a top hat and ginger hair walked in with what seems to be a few bodyguards. The man with the top hat tipped his cigarette to the ground, distinguishing it.

Man with top hat: " Do you know how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?"

The bodyguards then suddenly pulled out what seems to be a 'energy' pistol of some sorts and aim it directly at the shop keeper. Y/N came to the conclusion that this world's technology must be more advanced than earth's.

shop owner: "P-please, just take my lien and leave!"

Y/N heard the shop owner's shaky voice and hid behind a shelf, but just enough to see and hear what was happening, he also heard the world lien and thought it must mean some form of currency, which means that his wallet is useless.

Man with top hat: "Shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. *looks towards his henchmen* Grab the dust."

the henchmen pulled out a case then pulled out the tubes and inserted them into the pipes, draining it. While another henchmen pulled out a box.

henchmen: "crystals, burn. uncut."

The shop owner then quickly went to the counter to pulled out the crystals, will Y/N started to think how to escape. He cant run out the front way, the backdoor needs a key, he doesnt have anything to negotiate with the criminals because he doesn't have any lien or crystals. He then thought of the other customer and looked towards her, she was still oblivious of her surroundings.