Figuring out the drawbacks

"" = talking
'' = the voice
Bold=time/location

Italic=flashback

——————————————————————

(Y/N pov)
(Somewhere in the forest)
After destroying that pillar, I felt a slight sense of dread, it's probably nothing to be honest though. Now, I'm still trying to figure out what caused me to heal back then, could it be a third party's interference? Perhaps, but I don't think that hitman would allow them to heal me like that, I was still in the same location as before, so they didn't move me.....I don't think that a third party interfered....could it be that god gave me a new ability?

'Correct! 100 points for process of elimination. Sorry for not appearing when you fought hansen, had to deal with some stuff.' Oh am I not glad to hear from you, now that I think back, I don't really remember how Hansen looked... I mean, a chuck of my left side was blown off so I can let that slide, but now that I think about it, it's been fast.... Too fast, my memory of my team feels foggy and and hazy, ever since I've gotten here, it's been like 3 months, and I don't really recall every day with detail. Hold on, my memory of my dad and mom.....is this the ability god gave me, it saved me on the brink of death, but I can't recall what's happened clearly. 'It could be, it could not be, who knows except for god himself. But you should get out of there, standing in one place isn't the smartest idea.' Your right, I should try to find micheal and his family.

I grab my Bo staff and backtracked my way to the trail, I started walking for god knows how long until I reached a crossroad, I look for any signs but was met with nothing, so I started climbing the nearest tallest tree I could find, I got to it's highest branch and looked in the three directions, the road in front led to a town! I quickly dropped from the tree and made my way there!

I reached the town, finally relieved to feel human connection, almost felt like it's been months since seeing people. I look at the entrance... Junky's square....I think Micheal informed me about this? I can't really seem to recall it well. It was an alright town, there was giant stone wall that encircled the town inside for safety reasons I guess, judging by width it's probably 400 meters wide, strange on how there's a giant wall on the town so small. I go to the entrance and talk with the person guarding the entr-

Guard: "Oh hey Y/N, didn't expect to see you here, thought you went with Micheal to the junkyard."

Y/N: "Do...I know you?"

Guard: "Huh? Cmon, you don't remember o'l hank?"

Y/N: "Hank, I got hit in the head a few hours ago, sorry about not remembering you."

Hank: "No worries, just make sure to not alert those power rangers when going back."

Y/N: "Power rangers? Who are those?"

Hank:" What? You don't know team RWBY? They go to your school for god's sake, didn't think you'd get hit the head that hard."

Y/N: "Yeah, what about them?"

Hank: "Their patrolling here, they said that they don't let loose ends untied (for more information read "a heist to remember") and chased down the truck you were in, better be careful."

Oh right, why did I even think about doing that heist in the first place, now the most famous and most powerful group in beacon has marked a target on my back.

Y/N: "Where are they now?"

Hank: "Inside this town, by the way did you let them see your face?"

Y/N: "I don't think so."

Hank: "Oh, then I don't go to worry. I'll head back to enjoying my cup of coffee now."

I head inside the town, it's somewhat similar to 1940s German architecture, as I walk through the dark streets, I arrive at the middle of the town, with a pretty big clock, quarter size of Big Ben if my estimate is correct. Clock right now is 2 in the morning ,don't think most people should be up, still can't find Michael and his family, I walk a bit more until I hear a lot of chatter noises across the street, I couldn't see well in the dark but I could make out four figures, I heard the smaller of the four saying "But Weiss, I wanna look at the weapons!" pretty loudly.Weiss... isn't that one of the people on team RWBY? So their here huh?