Actual first day

A/N: alr since oreki (the first person to comment on this story) said for an ability, I will heed your request

" " = talking

' ' = thoughts

bold = time/location

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/.N's pov)

Y/N: "I choose the ability."

Although having knowledge of this world is very good, I believe in the saying that the pen beats the sword, but I just cant pass up the ability option. Just imagine the possibilities, I could get ANY ability, although I could get something really bad like "death touch", I can only pray that I get a decently good ability.

self proclaimed god: "Hmm, the ability huh. Alright, I'll bring the board to you."

He said as he snaps his fingers, a wooden board appears in front of me, I scanned my eyes around the board, hopping to find a good ability. Super strength... x ray vision...mind reading... and pocket dimension. These four were the things that stand out the most for me. Also I should probably stop calling him self proclaimed god.

Okay, lets think this through, super strength. Very handy for combat, no so for day to day life, if I could control it then it could be a different story. X ray vision, not very practical for combat, and for day to day life too. Mind reading, very useful for combat and day to day life, but I could get overflooded with information, and pocket dimension, this one stands out the most for me because I can use this to escape situations if my semblance overheats, and very handy for day to day life too, but there might be some draw backs for it. I'll have to confirm it with the god.

Y/N: "Hey, quick question, are all of abilities manual or passive?"

god: "Wait thats my bad, let me change the board real quick."

He quickly snapped his fingers, then words started to fade out of the board, with words like "passive" and "manual" besides each ability. I scanned through the board again and find out super strength, x ray vision and mind reading are all passive, which make them not so good, only dimension pocket out of the four is manual, so I guess I'll pick that. But I need to experiment something first.

Y/N: "Another quick question, if I pick dimension pocket, how long can I hold it?"

god: "For items, as long as you like, for living things though, 5 minutes."

Y/N: "Great, also can I selectively put like only my hand into the pocket dimension?"

god: "You may."

Y/N: "Alright Im sold, before you send me back, can I ask you why you did all of this?"

god: "In time, you will met a foe that no other can defeat, as such, I gave you this ability early on to train it to its maximum potential."

Y/N: "Oh, alright, send me back now chief!"

god: "Stay safe Y/N, you'll need it."

My vision turns black, as I fall down on the grass.

( 8:00 am)
( MALZ dorm)

I was woken up by the alarm clock blaring beside me like there's no tomorrow, I rubbed my eyes and turned off the alarm clock, stopping that hideous noise. The sun rays shot through the window, giving this place a dimly lit setting. I thought of a devious idea, walking towards the window with malicious intent, I threw them aside, letting the room fill with light. While doing so causes Michael, Laura and Zack to groan. Zack was slowly getting up, Michael went back to lie down while Laura threw the covers back over her face.