Second enounter

" " = talking
' ' = the voice
Bold=time/location
Italic=flashback

——————————————————————————————————————

(Hansen pov)

(Note: team RWBY accepted Y/N's invitation and are around 10 minutes from junky's square. And hansen and ??? we're a good amount of distance between to pillar Y/N destroyed.)

(Smaller note: Bai Fang is the one who placed the pillar that spawned Grimm.)

(Even smaller note: Alexander is Micheal's father.)

As I arrive at the pillar that Bai Fang placed, it's already been 14 minutes since that kid destroyed it, he's most likely moved to a new spot already, could he have went deeper into the forest? No, he's most likely trying to find a nearby civilization to find the Rodinberg family, should've confirmed the kill, Alexander made me retreat, that semblance of his is a real pain in the ass. Now there I go trailing off again, doc said it's getting worse. The nearest civilization should be junky's square, no time to waste.

(1 minute later)

Finally arrived, seems like I'm getting slower, the gates closed, and the guard on standby isn't here, the people here know my abilities, they won't hide him here, he's probably going back to beacon, that's no good, ozpin's entourage would stop even me, since it's been 14 minutes since he's destroyed the pillar, judging by his speed in the tunnel, he would take 3 minutes to get here, Bai Fang said that the footage is 1 minute delayed, spent 2 minutes here, he's 10 minutes away, the Rodinbergs would probably provide them with a car, shouldn't be a problem to catch up to a car.

(Third person pov)

Hansen starts stretching and warming up his body, before making a full sprint towards the car.

(Y/N pov)

I'm driving down a road with my left and right all being trees, with Weiss on the passenger seat beside me while Ruby and Blake in the back, while Yang was on her bike. Wait a sec, I can almost see vale, I'm almost out of the woods, the security of beacon should warrant Hansen enough. I almost forgot, what conditions do I need to activate equivalent exchange, (he made it on the spot, and I'd trade memories for a second chance to live, that's just me though.) would it activate if I only sustain a mediocre wound? What if I run out of memories? Do I just die afterwards? Don't think I should test this out as memories are pretty important to me.

Yang: "Hey, someone's rapidly approaching behind us, doesn't seem friendly."

He's already caught up, should've expected this, he is the most dangerous hitman in the continent. I look at the interior rear mirror and see a man, I think around his 30s, full on sprinting while wearing a full on suit. (An image for reference )

(Yes I have been playing library of ruina lately

(Yes I have been playing library of ruina lately.)

It's pretty wild running in that, I for one would choose to run in a- WHAT AM I THINKING? HES COMING TO KILL ME! I always try to desensitize myself, trying to act all cool...