The initiation

" " = talking

' ' = thoughts

bold = time/location

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N's pov)

ballroom

I woke up to the sound some girl bugging somebody to wake up. While doing so caused a lot of people to wake up. I forced myself to get up and go get breakfast.

After eating my breakfast, which consists of an egg, 2 bacon and a sandwich, I went to my locker to get the history books i borrowed yesterday. When I opened my locker, I was confused because I saw a note. 

note: "Dear Y/N, I'm sorry I've sent you to this word. I am terribly sorry for my actions. As a compensation, please take these items as they will definitely be helpful for you're journey. 

                                                                                                                                                                          -god"

After reading the note, I breathed in, and breathed out. WTF, I GOT SENT TO A WORLD WHERE A NORMAL GIRL CAN CARRY A HUGE SCYTHE LIKE ITS A STICK AND YOU'D EXPECT ME TO DEAL WITH IT? But its already done, no use crying over spilt milk. So instead of crying, I checked to see what this "god" has sent me.

I looked around my locker and found three books and what seemed to be a bo staff, the first book was titled "Read Me First!", the second book titled "Read Me After You've Read The First One", the last book titled "Read Me Last". The bo staff on the other hand was probably useless as I have zero experience handling it, So I discarded the idea of using it while I focused my attention back onto the books. I probably shouldn't read these books but against my better judgement, I reluctantly read the first of the three books.

As I flipped the cover, I felt a wave of knowledge flood into my head, I then started having a headache, I grabbed my head in pain but the by then the pain subsided. Getting up, I could now sense a presence around me and around other people. I was very confused, I quickly sat back down and began flipping the book, but it was empty. I then remembered that in this world, presence was aura, so I deduced that what that book was probably forcefully unlocked my aura. I then realize that I should probably read the other two books as well, as they might unlock some things like the first book. I also made a mental note to return the "How to unlock you're aura" book back to the library.

As I flipped the second book, I suddenly felt my muscles tense, my breathing ragged, my legs numb, my hands wobbly. As the feeling quickly appeared, it disappeared. I wonder what that book did. I thought about what that book did to my body, I began to walk around when out of conscious, my left leg moved a little more to the left than the usual. I quickly looked down and saw a banana peel right in front of me, I quickly picked it up and threw it in the trash can. I quickly thought about what happened and so I tested something. I grabbed the bo staff and found a area where nobody was, I threw the bo staff in the air, as it was dropping down on me, before I knew it, I was out of the way. I made sure not to threw it so high as for me to move out of reflex, but thanks to that, I knew what my semblance was. My semblance is the ability to dodge attacks, basically dumbed down ultra instinct, but since its almost time for initiation, I didn't have time to test the limits of my semblance, So I put down my book down and started to read the last book.

When I opened the last book, I saw a bunch of images of me using the bo staff masterfully, this probably was the bo staff mastery book. I quickly picked up my bo staff and copied the image I saw myself doing. I tried to do a simple staff slam, I swung down with the feeling that I've used it my whole life. I then noticed the time left and quickly rushed towards where the initiation was.