First encounter

" " = talking

' ' = the voice

bold = time/location

𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 = 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

---------------------------------------------------------------

I've thought about what michael said for a good minute, and decided, what could go wrong with staying at the junkyard? I saw michael was still in the distance and shouted to him.

Y/N: "Michael, I'll stay, but for one night only!"

michael: "Great! You see that blue house near theo's? Thats where we're crashing!"

After telling michael, I started looking around, and dang, for it's nickname, it actually didn't really suit it's nickname, I saw a few rusted cars, trash bags when the van was entering this place, but their's atleast a good 20ish houses around here, although most of them aren't that pleasing to the eye.

(timeskip)

I arrived at the blue house michael mentioned, I walked in, and dang, from the outside, this looks like day and night, the interior was pretty clean, the house had concrete flooring, a welcome mat was placed near the exit, I could also see what seems to be a kitchen.I also saw that there was a man and woman in their 40's watching what seems to be a tv show about cooking. I assume that their michael's parents, another thing that caught my eye was this expensive-looking vase.

micheal: "Hi mom and dad, my friend here is crashing tonight."

michael's mom: "Sure michael, just be quiet and don't bother your sister alright? You know she has her mid terms."

michael: "Alright mom."

michael started walking up the staircase, so I did too, we reached a corridor facing straight down, their were 4 doors 2 on the right, one of the left and one in the middle. I assume that since michael's mom told michael not to disturb her sister, one of the door leads to her room, the next one is probably michael's since the mom told michael to be quiet, the other two would probably be a bathroom and the parents room.

michael: (points to the first door on the right.) "That's my room, the one down the middle is the toilet if you need to go."

We went into michael's room, it was a pretty normal room. A wardrobe, a bed, some comics on the ground, what you would expect a teenager's room would be in a movie.

michael: (facepalming) "Sorry about the mess, you can go sleep on the bed, I'll get the spare mattress.

Y/N: "It's alright, I'll sleep on the mattress."

(timeskip)

I changed to some clothes michael gave me while micheal went to sleep after helping me set the mattress. I slowly relax my muscles and feel into a deep slumb-

*BOOM*

My eyes shot open, disturbing my sleep, I got up and looked towards michael, who wasn't asleep now, but wasn't really disturbed.

Y/N: "Michael, is it normal to fire off fireworks in the middle of the night?"

michael: "I mean, its probably some goons tryna wake up the neighbourhood, but no worries, we got a few hunters on standby if that happens."

I took michael's words into consideration, feeling that nothing was going to happen, I laid down, trying to relax, when I suddenly felt a burst of aura in the area, I felt like throwing up, I began to calm down and it felt taunting-like, I could almost feel the arrogance in it. Michael was also alerted by this. I managed to stand up a bit and peeked through the window, I saw a man, white and brown haired man wearing a black suit, he was standing in the middle of the junkyard, though barely, I could see someone laying near hi- wait... IS HE DEAD?? Calm down Y/N, His chest is although slightly, is still going up and down, atleast this man probably didn't kill him. I turned to tell michael what I saw, but I saw michael right beside me, his eyes were much more wide.