first day

A/N: Alr since nobody commented on the last chapter (or any chapter ;-;) , I decided to make it so that you will have a team, I was originally going for the solo route, but I changed my mind.

" " = talking

' ' = thoughts

bold = time/location

---------------------------------------------------------------

ozpin: "And finally, since there were 2 remaining people that dont have a pair and a single pair left, we decided to just put them all together in a team. Michael Rodinberg, Y/N L/N, Laura Fret, Zack Miller, Can the four of you please come onto the stage.

I got up my seat and started walking towards the stage, I saw a brown-haired boy with a leather jacket and blue jeans walking beside my right, beside him was a purple-haired girl wearing a black clothes and a skirt, she looked like an honor's student. On my other side was a tall, black haired boy with probably sleep-deprived eyes, a grey shirt and sports pants.

ozpin: "The four of you have individually retrieved the black pawn piece, Therefore, from this day onwards, you will be known as team MALZ ( If your name is something other than a, than your initial is silent, also pronounced malice.) Led by... Michael Rodinberg."

ozpin said that as the purple-haired girl said something that I couldn't make out of towards the brown-haired boy. But putting that aside, guess this is my new team. I should probably get acquainted with them.

(timeskip)

dorms

As the four of us were walking towards our dorms, I just realized that I haven't even gotten their names yet. 

Y/N: "So, whats your name?"

michael: "Michael Rodinberg, the one and only."

zack: "Zack Miller, You are?"

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, what about the purple-haired girl?"

laura: "Laura Fret."

Y/N: "Not much of a talker?"

laura: "Just don't like meeting new people."

Y/N: " I get it, I get it."

After that interaction, we didn't speak for the rest of the journey.

When we arrived at our dorm, I noticed it was a little more dustier than the ones beside ours, as I looked around, I saw team RWBY and team JNPR next to ours, which was very convenient. I was lost in my own world when laura opened the dorm room with her scroll and she breathed in, and breathed out, she immediately 180° and walked towards the other end of the hallway. Michael took laura's spot to see what was inside the room.

michael: "Oh great, just when I got out of that junkyard."

I ignored michael's remark and went inside, was the worst decision in my life. the entire dorm, filled to the brim with bags of plastic, sitting there like their paying rent. Calm down, breath in, breath out.

Y/N: "Well, it is our dorm now, might as well take the time and effort to make it ours."

I said that as I took my books with me inside the dorm. Finding a corner through the mountains of plastic bags took long enough for michael to fetch laura to come back and help. So in order to make this tedious task easier, we decided to plan who cleans which corner.

Y/N: "Guys, lets split the workload, we each take a corner to clean, and that corner you cleaned while also be the corner you will do all the shenanigans like sleeping and stuff."