Chapter 4

Lacey was awakened from her much-needed sleep by tapping on the bedroom door. She stirred around trying to voice response when she heard a low growl from behind her and felt arms tighten around her waist.

Jordon, she thought with a smile remembering every touch, every caress. She remembered the feel of his body, warm and hard giving her pleasure she had never known. Felt him bite and mark her as they found their release in each other, her biting and marking him in return. It made her feel complete in every way.

The tapping began again only louder this time.

Jordon groaned and yelled, "Go away, I need sleep!"

Laughter was heard as the door squeaked open and Ryan stated, "Ah, he lives."

With a loud snarl, Jordon was up and moving over her. He continued to growl in warning as he pulled at the covers trying to hide Lacey's naked body.

A girl giggled. "Nice backside you have there, Jordon!"

Now it was Lacey's turn to snarl as her wolf took offense to someone looking at what was hers. She may not have shifted yet, but her wolf was very much in her voice when she snarled, "Remove your eyes from my mate before I remove them from your head slowly and painfully."

Lacey raised upward, continuing to growl as she gazed toward where she knew the door was. Her snarls stopped and she blinked as she saw what looked like a guy and a girl. She blinked again and rubbed her eyes.

Wait a minute. Do I truly see someone? But how? I'm blind.

"Leave NOW!" Jordon roared.

They quickly left and closed the door.

Lacey slowly turned her head toward Jordon. A gasp escaped as she realized she could see him. She could really and truly see Jordon for the first time.

When Jordon turned from the door to look at her, she knew her eyes were wide because she could see. She also knew it was only because of her wolf that she could see but didn't care. For the first time since she had gone blind at five years old, she could see the person in her line of vision and it was her mate.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I guess in my hurry I forgot to lock the door," Jordon apologized as he looked at her.

"That's okay, my love," Lacey's wolf purred in her voice only a bit huskier. "You are a handsome one, aren't you? The moon goddess knew what she was doing when she made you that is for sure. I am so pleased she saw fit to give you to me."

Bringing her hand up, wolf Lacey ran her fingers through Jordon's jet-black curls and stared into his shocked gray-blue eyes. She took in every feature not knowing when she would "see" them again.

"Lacey, can you see me? How?" Jordon asked.

"Yes, love, I can see, and technically l am Lacey's wolf. Lacey was just a child when she lost her sight and though I was with her I wasn't fully developed. Therefore, my eyesight seems to be fine," she explained softly. "Now, how about you lay back and let us get a good look at you hm...?"

Pushing Jordon onto his back, wolf Lacey straddled his thighs, running her hands along his chest, down his v-line to his...oh, my. Wolf Lacey licked her lips as she raised her eyes to gaze into Jordon's eyes. In a lusty voice, she murmured, "Well, it isn't only your face that is well made. Now is it, my love?"

A flush of color ran up Jordon's cheekbones and wolf Lacey grinned.

Laying back down across Jordon's chest, wolf Lacey kissed him and rubbed herself on his manhood.

This move caused him to groan and grab her hips as he moaned, "Ah, baby, you feel so good."

"So do you, love," wolf Lacey murmured.