A/n

Hello everybody! I have a few things to say that are important to me and to this story, so please continue reading!

Firstly I want to say thank you so much for all the love I've received on this book. It completely baffles me how many people have read this book and enjoyed it. It's the first book on Wattpad that I wrote that I actually took seriously and I am completely grateful for all the love ya'll have given me and this trashy book lmao. I means the world to me, so thank you.

Secondly, it pains me to say that I will have to put this book on hold. NO. I AM NOT DISCONTINUING IT!! I'm just putting it on hold.

If I'm being honest I have been out of ideas for this book for months. When I started this book I had planned everything out, but the plans didn't end up working.

Another reason is because I have sort of fallen out of my anime faze. Now don't get me wrong, Seven Deadly Sin is and will always be one of my favourite anime. It got me really into anime and manga in the first place and it means so much to me. Recently I even bought the first three manga to the new spin off series. I'm just into different shows and movies at the moment.

Now, to lighten up the mood a little bit, here are some of the new stories I'm working on!

- (platonic) Will Byers x reader (stranger things) [probably will be published after writing season two]

- Bill Denbrough x reader (it)
[Probably will be published after writing both chapter one and chapter two]

- Richie Tozier x reader (high school AU) (it)
[probably will be published after writing the whole book]

- Five Hargreaves x Wednesday Addams!reader (the Umbrella academy)
[Probably will be published after writing season one]

- IT preferences and one shots book
[if enough people are interested in it then I will post it right away, but probably will be published after writing a few oneshots for each character and a few preferences]

- (MAYBE) umbrella academy one shots and preferences
[no idea when or if I will make it]

- (MAYBE) something to do with I Am Not Okay With This
[no idea when or if I will make it]

If you are interested in any of these books let me know! I can confirm that all of these books (besides the ones that say maybe) are in the works and are on there way!

Again, thank you so much for everything, but now it's time for this book to have a break.

See you all soon.

Sin Secret!:

The authors favorite 7ds characters are Zeldris, Meliodas, and Diane!