Quackbur? Karlnapity? angstt (?)

(KINDA LONG LOVES <3 BARE WITH ME FOR RN-)

Karl and Sapnap sat under a tree together laughing and making dumb jokes.

They would've invited Quackity their fiancé, but he was busy with Wilbur.

WITH QUACKITY AND WIL.

"S-stop HA-HA!" Quackity shouted and Wilbur tickled him and taped him own with duct tape.

"Not so funny anymore, eh?" Wilbur said, giving a big grin.

Quackity just looked at him with confusion.

Wilbur took Quackitys phone and clicked on the gc with Karl and Sap in it.

He took a picture of Quackity strapped won to the table with tape and sent it.

Karl and Sapnap immediately took out their phones and saw the picture.

"What the fuck?" Sapnap said getting up and getting into the car.

"Whats wrong bubs?" Karl said. (THAT WAS SO WEIRD FOR ME TO WRITE-)

"Were leaving. To go to Quackity. Wilbur being the snotty bitch he is- Just look on your phone." Sapnap said pullling out of the childrens park and going to Quackity's house.

"Awe~ You look so helpless! ~" Wilbur coed.

"m-mmmh-mhMM!"  Quackity said muffled by the tape covering his mouth.

"Awe don't be so sad Duckling you're going to just be fine! Once I kill Sapnap and Karl." 

"MMMMM-mmmmHHHmmmmMMMh!" Quackity cried, all he could do was cry, with no words.

BANG BANG BANG.

"THEIR HERE! ~" Wilbur said cheerfully, getting the door.

Just before Karl and Sap left, Wilbur had surrounded Quackity with little daggers, so if moved he would be instantly stabbed.

"OMG MY GOD Q-

Before Karl could finish, Wilbur put a gun to his throat and said, "say anything and you'll die."

Sapnap and Karl both went quiet.

Wilbur walked over to the table Quackity was on and put a dagger in Quackity's arm.

"MMMMMM-MMM!" Quackity sobbed, trying to speak.

Wilbur sit Quackity up removing the tape from his mouth.

"KARL SA-

"Shut.Your.Mouth."  Wilbur said, watching a tear run own from his eye.

Wilbur put another tiny knife in his arm watching the little line blood run down it.

"So fragile yet so precious~." Wilbur sad shoving another one in him, get more aggressive.

"AHH...! O-OH MY G-G-G-OD WILBUR- STOP PLE-

Wilbur took it out and continuously poked the place he stabbed.

"WILBUUUUR PL-EASE S-S-STO-O-O-P!" Quackity sobbed. moving around.

"How about your wings next~?" Wilbur said, pulling a golden feather out, which caused Quackity to flinch.

Wilbur got a hand full and rip it out at the same time.

Yet again, Quackity screamed in pain, while his husbands watched him get tortured.

Karl was crying into Sapnap's shirt at the point and Sapnap just watched eyes wide open and mouth open.

Wilbur stopped pulling feathers.

About 45 feathers were gone.

Quackity couldn't fly anymore.

Quackity was let go, and left crying onto the table.

He was left by all of them.

His husbands thought he was with Wilbur and Wilbur thought Quackity wasn't fun anymore.

✧~♡~✧Hi guys it's me, I'm sorry for the sad chapter but I swear I will get a happy one done! ✧~♡~✧

(❁'◡'❁)